4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit; a Bit on the Pricey Side
Published 7 months ago by R. Adams

I want a more portable way to keep the QX 10 with me. If the case is so bulky that I could as easily carry the Alpha 7 or NEX 7 then what is the point?
Published 4 months ago by eclectic reader

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit; a Bit on the Pricey Side, November 15, 2013
This review is from: Sony LCSBBM/B Soft Carrying Case for DSC-QX10 (Camera)
When I originally purchased my DSC-QX10, I added this case into my Amazon shopping cart as well, but removed it at the last minute. I was sure I could find another case just as good, if not better, for a better price. I checked out several electronics/camera and internet stores, and couldn't find anything that fit right. By the time I caved in and tried to buy this off Amazon, it was sold out with no restock date. I ended up purchasing this from the Sony Store. The fit is perfect and snug. It has a dual zipper that is both firm and smooth. I usually place my lens face-down into the case so that it rests on the cushion on the bottom. It fits in there perfectly snug with the attachment as well as the lanyard. It's a nice case. There's no jostling of the lens inside and I feel secure tossing the case into the bottom of my big purse because the outer shell is hard enough to protect if from bumps and scrapes from whatever item may hit it.

If you need a case for your lens, this is probably the best case to get as it is specifically made to fit both your lens and the attachment. It's a bit on the pricey side for what it is, but it's still a good purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality case, but doesn't include strap., December 2, 2013
bethkmi "Bethkmi" (West Bloomfield, MI United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sony LCSBBM/B Soft Carrying Case for DSC-QX10 (Camera)
Just received it today & am very pleased. Very nice quality case, perfect fit & very protective, cushiony interior. It has a loop on it where a strap could be attached, but no strap was included. It seems a strap should be included with it so that is the reason for the 4 stars instead of 5.

4.0 out of 5 stars A must for the owner of this lens. A bit expensive however., March 12, 2014
This review is from: Sony LCSBBM/B Soft Carrying Case for DSC-QX10 (Camera)
I recently acquired the DSC-QX10 and I really thought a lens cover was a necessity for that expensive piece of equipment. This carrying case is specifically dedicated to the '10' lens or the '100' lens. I bought the '10' lens cover and am impressed with it.

The cover is very substantial with a nice faux leather black cover and an interior that is nicely lined (gray in color). The lens fits either upside down or facing up and is well covered and protected. The zippers are quite nice and the zippers have a covering such that when this is zipped, it is water-resistant which is a nice feature. There is a small loop in the back, but no strap. I have been using the strap on the lens and just leaving that out when zipped up so that I can carry this around easily.

I hesitated over this purchase because the cover is not cheap. On the other hand, it is not just a mere cover but provides good protection ( I have dropped this a few times on the ground without any issues by the way - without the cover I probably would have at least broken the lens plastic)).

On balance, this is a necessity for the owner of this lens and a worthwhile purchase.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too big for a walk around - the camera you have with you camera, March 9, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars A must companion for your DSC-QX10, March 6, 2014
R.S. (Miami, Florida United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sony LCSBBM/B Soft Carrying Case for DSC-QX10 (Camera)
i have added a carabineer to it and now my camera follows me everywhere. small, compact and protects your lens

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case to keep the lens pristine, February 21, 2014
This case is a must-have to protect the QX series lenses. I got this case for my QX-100 I received as a holiday present before I went on vacation. This case kept my lens well protected and there is not a scratch on it.

In order for it to fit the QX-100 lens you need to take one of the protective pads out, if you leave both of the protective pads in the case will fit the QX-10 lens I assume.

The zipper allowed for quick access to the lens while keeping it safe and cushioned in my backpack. I dropped the case a couple times and there was not a scratch on the case even.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fair, but not terribly rugged for the price, July 9, 2014
I bought this to hold my QX100.

Pros - removable bottom pad provides a secure place to store the QX100's USB cable, and provides a small cushion to keep the lens camera snug against the top pad of the case. The zipper glides easily, and keeps the cap on securely.

Cons - the interior cylinder of the case has a fair amount of space around the body of the camera when you put it inside, so it's not going to provide much protection to the camera if you drop the case. The case has a little loop to attach a wrist strap, but mine did not come with a wrist strap. That's a pretty significant omission becuase unless you have a separate camera case or pack to put this carrying case inside, you have nothing to hold / secure this case. I'd like to see a small wrist strap, because it could also be used to hang the empty case off of your belt, tripod, etc. as well as provide a way to help secure the case against dropping when the camera is inside it.

I will keep my case, but I think you can find a much more well padded case with a carrying handle or wrist strap for the same $ or less.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 6, 2014
steve (United States) - See all my reviews
as expected

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, June 23, 2014
This review is from: Sony LCSBBM/B Soft Carrying Case for DSC-QX10 (Camera)
This case protects the camera attachment for my phone. I like it because it is small but functional. I would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, June 14, 2014
This review is from: Sony LCSBBM/B Soft Carrying Case for DSC-QX10 (Camera)
It's a neat little case for the qx10. It fits comfortably with a nice foam padding inside. Definitely recommended for anyone with the camera.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›