Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sony LCSCSJ Soft Carrying Case for Sony S, W, T, and N Series Digital Cameras
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on July 2, 2012
This case is very well-made and very functional. It is perfect for my new Sony HX30 travel zoom. You can attach the case to your belt. It also comes with a shoulder strap. There's a small pocker for an extra battery and memory cards. And it looks nice!
on March 2, 2016
Bought as a gift, but I already have one. Great for carrying the camera, storing the memory cards, extra charged battery, and everything in one little case. Easy to carry. Really protects the camera.
on March 1, 2015
lots and lots of extra space. for my liking the camera could fit a little more snug against the case. but maybe this is a good thing. in any case I feel combatable that the camera will fair well no matter what I put it thru.
on December 18, 2013
Super high quality , nice feel to it, comes with a shoulder strap which is super convient
you can also store ur charger or Flash Card
on September 14, 2015
The case design is nice and sleek, has various compartments for each part of the camera (battery, memory card & camera itself). You can attach it to your waist or hang it from your shoulders and I like that it gives you the option to carry it in more than one way. Oh yea, the material feels very sturdy so it seems like it can take some roughing up.
on July 6, 2014
The case is probably a decent one, but the shoulder/neck strap is hopelessly cheap and flimsy. Don't buy this case unless you want to take the time to shop around for a replacement strap. If you spend the money and effort to find a new strap, you might consider just buying a better case to start with.
on June 6, 2014
It's a camera carrying case with a strap - inherently not very exciting - but we do like the pockets for extra batteries and SD disk drives. As Goldie Locks from the 3 bears might say, "It's just right".
on September 18, 2015
This is a well-made case, perfect for my new Sony RX100 Mk4. However, I was looking for a very compact case, which would enable me to keep the camera "package" as small as possible (this camera is already larger than many of its peers). Unfortunately, the addition of a pocket at the front makes the case unnecessarily large and certainly not pocketable. I will continue my hunt for a very slim compact case.
on August 26, 2014
Bought it based on the size dimensions listed on the website. Received it and it was smaller than the size noted. My Sony camcorder did not fit in it so I sent it back for credit. Sizes in the advertisement MUST be accurate and this one was not.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 17, 2016
This case fits the RX100 IV with the Sony AG-R2 grip with no problems and has a small compartment for some extra batteries and the USB cables. the only problem I've got with it is that the Sony logo isn't aligned properly in the middle, a bit off, something that would've made me think it's not genuine if I would've got it from any other site other than Amazon.
(this isn't a verified review since I bought it with my uncle's prime account)