Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on February 2, 2013
Great quality and a perfect fit for the Sony RX100. The two zippered pockets on the front offer fairly limited storage but are big enough to easily accommodate an additional memory card and a battery.
on February 14, 2015
Nice, compact case that fits my Sony DSC-HX50V camera perfectly! It has two outside zippered pockets that hold two extra batteries in one and two extra SD memory cards in the other. I like it a lot.
review image
on October 12, 2015
I got mine for $8, the price seems to be fluctuating a lot.

Pro's
-Can easily hold multiple batteries, SD cards, and short cables in the front pocket.
-The Sony RX100m3 fits in it perfectly without wiggling around but isn't a squeeze either.

Con's
-It's too big to just put it in my pocket like I would do with the bare camera, but I assume this would be true for any camera case.

Overall I am happy with this case. I have three spare batteries, a short micro USB to OTG cable, a SD card reader, a flash drive, and my RX100m3 in the case and could still fit more if I wanted to. I bought it when it was $8, a week or two later it was at $13, and soon after that it went back down to $8. Now I'm looking at it again about a month and a half after I bought it and its at $18. So if the price is more expensive, if you wait a bit it might go back down, but I don't know for sure.
review image review image
on March 16, 2010
I looked all around for a small case for my High Def camcorder. I have the Sony HDR-CX100. (Great camcorder BTW). The problem with all cases that are intended to fit the camcorder is that they are too big. I can't understand why you would go to the trouble of getting a small camcorder and then put it in a large camera case/bag !! The irony is that all the reviews for cases that are designed for the smaller camcorders gripe that those very cases are too small !! THEY ARE HUGE !! I got the Sony LCM-AX1 --- it is HUGE !! I tried the Sony LCS-SRC ---- again --- humongous !! The premise is all wrong...All I want is a case that protects my camera and allows me to benefit from the small camera. Simple concept. I dream of a day when someone designs a hard clam shell form fitted case - like a guitar case - for these small camera's. Wouldn't that be great !!! But no - no - no - none are available. (I feel better now - I'm vented).

Now this case works - but it is crammed in there like a fat man in a pair of biker shorts. Not a pretty site. But just like the fat man after a 5 mile ride - it works. Also it will only work with the small regular sized battery that comes with the camcorder - there is no room for a bigger battery to fit.
on November 4, 2013
Great case for my daughter's Sony DSC-RX100 camera. Easy to access the camera, room for a couple of spare memory cards and enough padding to keep the camera protected.
on July 9, 2015
Fits my Sony RX100 IV + Sony stick-on grip like a glove! The large zippered pocket can hold 4 extra batteries, and the small zippered pocket up front can hold an SD card or two. Very compact, yet well padded where it needs to be. The perfect case for a day out with any version of the RX100!
on February 15, 2016
I have a RX100M4 and I bought this case with the Sony LCSCSQ Soft Carrying case to give my camera some protection when walking around.

This is by far the better of the two. Albeit the uglier of the two. The RX100M4 fits comfortably. There's a little room for the camera to sit in the case but not enough so that it moves around or makes noise. The case isn't the prettiest (the Sony LCSCSQ Soft Carrying is far nicer with its faux leather) but it's a nice neutral black color with a blue accent stripe. The front pocket is still usable once the camera is inside - you can easily get a backup battery and two SD cards in there without any issues.

Like the Sony LCSCSQ Soft Carrying, this case has a belt loop that's removable without taking your belt off. Which is excellent when you're traveling and about to sit down for a meal or use the restroom.

Highly recommend this case!
on January 22, 2014
It's very well constructed, has 3 zippered pockets, and a very good fit, finish and size.

It has a shoulder strap. It has a good backing and padding on all sides sides which means it can be handled carelessly. It also has a belt strap with a metal button clasp for easy attachment to belt.

The blue accent color looks very nice and so does the other material. It's all put together well. The zippers are also well constructed and move easily, but with the right amount of force.

There's a double zipper on the camera pocket. The first front pocket has a thin netted pocket for SD cards. It has enough room for the micro USB charging cable. The third pocket has enough room for 2 batteries

When it's stuffed with all of the above, it maintains its shape and is no wider than 4 finger or a small palm on any side.

Excellent case. Highly Recommended.
on November 1, 2009
I bought this case for my new Cybershot H20. Although it isn't designed for this model, the camera fits securely (it's very snug), and the case is less bulky than the one designed for the H-series cameras. (I think the H20 is the smallest of them).
There isn't any room for the cables and charger, but you can fit memory sticks and a spare battery in the front pouches.
on January 7, 2014
This is a solid case for my HX50V

Pros:
- Good padding. Has been gently dropped a few times already and the camera is perfectly intact
- Good fit for the camera. The camera fits inside just right
- Extra front zippered pocket, perfect for 2 extra batteries (i use the wasabi power batteries from amazon) and perhaps an extra memory card

Cons:
- Sort of bulky. They probably could have used less foam and made this case slimmer
- Looks a little old-school. Maybe some more modern textures or material?
- Zipper keeps getting stuck on the camera's wrist strap. Side effect of the case fitting the camera exactly.

Overall a very good case that I'd highly recommend for the HX50V