5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy. You should get this!
Published on May 8, 2009 by M. Mortel

3.0 out of 5 stars Works as a camera case, but...
Published on May 13, 2008 by bio_hazard391

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy. You should get this!, May 8, 2009
This review is from: Sony LCSCSQ Soft Carrying Case for Sony T, W, and N Series Digital Cameras (Black) (Electronics)
If you have a Sony Cybershot digital camera, you should get this case to protect it. I bought 3 different cases for my new WSC-290 because I could't find the right one, and then I came across this. It is better than the LCS-CST soft carrying case because it has a zipper that encloses your camera all the way. If you drop it accidentally in water, there's a good chance you can prevent water from getting inside the case compared to the Velcro lock of the LCS-CST soft carrying case. I also bought the Sony LCS-TWE soft carrying case with carabineer (available in different colors) but it only looks cute, not sturdy.

This also has a front pocket and a strap in the back that can be attached to your belt or bag if you get tired of holding it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit for Sony HX5v camera, April 14, 2010
I wanted a case that just BARELY fit my HX5v so that it wouldn't add significant bulk, but would protect the camera from bumps and maybe have enough space for a spare battery/memory card.

This is the case for that. I can BARELY fit a spare battery in the external "pocket", and it would be plenty secure. The camera fits nice/fine inside. If I didn't put an extra battery outside, I could fit 2-3 memory cards in their protective cases in the external pocket. Otherwise, a couple of them will fit in with the camera.

I'm very happy with this purchase - exactly what I wanted.

It has:

- JUST enough room for HX5v
- Tiny external pocket
- Belt loop to attach it to your belt

5.0 out of 5 stars Best for Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS7 Too!, May 9, 2010
Richey (Daytona Beach, FL) - See all my reviews
Length:: 2:12 Mins

Video Review for Sony LCS-CSQ camera case for Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS7 and how it fits just perfect for this Pansonic Lumix and Sony Cyber-Shot's! Looked EVERYWHERE for a case to fit my Lumix, after trying over 25 cases this is the one! Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS7 12.1 MP Digital Camera with 12x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 3.0-Inch LCD (Black)Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS7 12.1 MP Digital Camera with 12x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 3.0-Inch LCD (Blue)Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS7 12.1 MP Digital Camera with 12x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 3.0-Inch LCD (Red)

3.0 out of 5 stars Works as a camera case, but..., May 13, 2008
I purchased this case to protect my new Sony Cybershot W150. It's a compact designed case and the camera fits nicely inside. However, the smaller compartment does not comfortably hold accessories, namely the battery case for the camera (it fits in the compartment but appears to stretch the case slightly). On top of that, this camera case does not come with a shoulder strap or clips to attach a shoulder strap; it's meant to be placed on your belt. It's good for protecting a compact cybershot camera, but if you prefer a case with a shoulder strap you'd be better off looking at a different case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit for RX100., January 16, 2013
Compared to the leather case that made specially to RX100 that has a rip-off price tag, this is a pearl hidden in a clam. When using on RX100, this case has a tight fit and IMHO provides enough protection. Of course the down side is that you need to take the camera out while using it, but then again this is a carrying case not a cover.

1.0 out of 5 stars Case too large, September 28, 2010
The case was supplied for a Sony DSC-HX5. However it is much too deep. The camera is shirt pocket size but once in the case it becomes really bulky. It bounces around in the case and you can almost fit another camera in with it. I will need to look for a new case. As I am overseas it is not worth returning it and will write this off as a bad purchase. They should not recommend a generic sony case which is too big for the camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sony LCSCSQ Carry case - perfect for HX9V, August 3, 2011
Not much to say, it fits my DSC-HX9V like a glove. Not much room for anything else, but that's what I want. Padding seems good, would definitely protect it from a fall.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case, March 29, 2009
bought this for my DSW-150 the fit is great the protection is also great, someone made an issue about it not having a shoulder strap, mine did not come with any as well, for me that was not in issue, for security reasons, i carry mine in a bag or in my pocket. the case in not that big, there is room for the camera, there is a small pocket in front for a memory card, i can also carry the card reader in the pocket. Again this is a great buy, it has its purpose, if you need a bigger case, this is not for you, if you want a case that will provide you with adequate protection without the bulk, there is none better as a choice.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little case with minor flaw, March 30, 2010
I wanted a small case to go with my tiny new Sony TX7 so I bought this. This case has a nice quality look and feel to it, and the inexpensive price is nice. The TX7 is so small I actually would have liked the case to be slightly smaller - the TX7 sits fairly loose inside the case but is protected nicely. There's a pocket that looks like it could hold a battery and/or memory card/s. I do have one negative thing to say about this case and that is the zipper... If you're like me and treat your electronics lightly you'll want to be careful whenever taking the camera out so you do not slide your nice big touch screen across the metal zipper. If I would have thought about this before I would have instead bought the Sony LCS-CST which flips open with velcro. It is a minor flaw on an otherwise nice case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good basic case, with excellent belt loop design. Fits camera 4.2 x 2.4 x 1.4 inches perfectly., February 15, 2013
This case cost just under $6 when purchased a few days back. As is my practice when purchasing or accessorizing an expensive item (in this case, the Sony HX20V camera), I did fairly exhaustive research prior to making the purchase. (Other cases on my shortlist were the LowePro Apex 20 and the Lowepro Rezo 30). My main interests were portability and protection. I wanted to be able to store one extra battery along with the camera, inside an efficient case that would allow for belt-carry and had a dual-zipper design to allow for the wrist strap to be used while the camera is inside the case. This case meets all those requirements. The fit is snug but not tight around the camera, and the zippers have protective flaps along the inside edge to protect against scratches on the camera. The front pouch, which has a velcro flap is pretty small, but will accommodate the extra battery. The dual zippers can be closed at the middle of the case with the wrist strap coming out between the heads of the zippers. This facilitates carrying the camera by the wrist strap if desired, while still benefiting from the case's protection in the event of bumps or falls. The padding sewn into the case is firm and seems like an adequate buffer against minor knocks. One feature I really like is how the belt loop works. The belt loop extends from the upper back edge of the case, and snaps in place at the bottom back edge. Instead of being a single piece of material that extends from the top to the bottom of the case, it is an actual loop. The upshot is that you can run your belt through this loop, and leave the bottom connection unsnapped, so the case essentially hangs about two inches below your belt line. I find this to be much more comfortable carrying method than having it flush against my belt, where it would be crumpled against a jacket waistline, or creating a bulge at the belt line. Originally I had planned to order a carabiner in order to achieve this same result, now that will not be necessary. If you are looking to travel light, you will be well served by this case. It is an outstanding value. Note, the approximate dimensions of the camera I have are 4.2 x 2.4 x 1.4 inches.

UPDATE, 2/20/2013: The case has proven its worth already. A couple days ago my wife sitting in the car and carrying the camera on her lap, in its case. When we arrived at our destination, she got up to exit the vehicle, forgetting that the camera was on her lap. The case tumbled to the ground just outside the car. After dropping from a height of about two and a half feet or so onto concrete, there were no ill effects noted.