5.0 out of 5 stars Premium phone that functions well.
I'm a person who wants a few things from a phone.
1. Does the basics well (call, receive, messaging)
2. The equipment is quality (display, camera, speaker, gps, browser)
3. Relatively modern without the expensive price. (I could care less about the latest edge in smartphones, anything that is outdated before its warranty ends should not be a heavy...
Published on October 2, 2012 by Sono

1.0 out of 5 stars Jelly Bean upgrade= More Bugs!!!
READ BOTTON!

First of all do yourself a favor and enter to gsmarenadotcom or another place where you can compare phones and you will see that this phone gives you more than what you are paying for. Please compare the phone with the iphone, galaxy, htc etc.

Pros:
-Price is great compared to other phones with same features.
-Great looking,...
Published 22 months ago by Moises!

‹ Previous | 15 6 718 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME, July 30, 2013
This review is from: Sony Xperia P LT22i-BK Unlocked Phone with 8 MP Camera, Android 2.3 OS, Dual-Core Processor, and 4-Inch Touchscreen--U.S.Warranty (Black) (Wireless Phone Accessory)
EVERYTHING IT SAID IT WAS. WE EVEN HAD TO RETURN THE FIRST ONE, NO PROBLEM AT ALL. TRULEY ENJOYED THIS TRANSACTION. Did not like the screen protectors.

5.0 out of 5 stars being used in the Phils., July 25, 2013
I bought this phone for my daughter in the Phils and she loves it so much. She's enjoying it. It came on time & in perfect shape.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a good phone, June 30, 2013
Is an excellent phone. Is elegant. The display is very good with a great resolution and great sharpness. Very nice color.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very very Great, June 26, 2013
Just great, sony in quality smart phone is best, I'm glad it arrived in perfect condition and work how I esparaba, well there Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, June 25, 2013
I put this rate will not have problems to receive.
I liked what I came quickly and without details, I have no complaints
would recommend it to all my friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, June 18, 2013
Met all expectations! Have had some fun in configuring it to my liking. Size of Icons are just right. Camera features are splendid!

5.0 out of 5 stars great phone / excelente!!, June 12, 2013
I sold my iPhone 4s and bought this phone... I've had it for 3 days and so far I like this better! The screen is amazing even outdoors with strong sunlight I see the screen with no problems... It has android jellybean after an update and is very fluid no lags at all...
It feels premium too with the aluminium body and the translucent bar looks good but the lights on the bar are too dim ... Thats the only "bad" thing ive found! It worths every penny...
Excelente telefono vendí un iPhone y compre este y me gusta más! Tiene mejor pantalla y es muy brillante bajo el sol se ve sin problemas! Ed muy fluido lo tengo con digitel en Venezuela y es muy rápido el internet!

5.0 out of 5 stars Un Telefono Hermoso, barato y MUY COMPLETO, June 11, 2013
I have a Nokia N9 but seeing this phone, is larger and wide but is lighter, is much better operating system, the resolution of the camera is better, the bad that the battery does not last long but it is very complete. It has dual camera, the main one is 8MP, has NFC, and has already updated the Android Jelly Bean, and for less than $ 300

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy, June 10, 2013
recommend excellent purchase is sure I am satisfied, I got the product in good condition is responsible even before I get the date and be glad

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this phone, June 10, 2013
i purchased this phone because my htc surround windows phone went dead on me, just after 13 months. a co-worker describe the phone as sexy and it is. this phone has all the looks and features that u would want in an android. good phone.

‹ Previous | 15 6 718 | Next ›