Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sony Mdr-222Kd/Pin Childrens Headphones (Pink)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

Color: PINK|Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change

on December 12, 2012
Great price but poor sound and volume. I would recommend and over the ear headphone for children and bot this type.

While watching movies in a plane you can barely hear the voices or music.
on January 13, 2013
They worked great for my kids to used when in the car. They were compatable with many different toys/DVD player. They have good sound and adjustable size so I can use them as well as my 4year old.
They do not have volume control but they are great for alowing my kids to hear me when i talk to them.
on September 16, 2012
Bought 2 pairs of these for my girls and they love them. Work fine on my 3.5 year old and 7 year old so the 8 and up in the description must be for legal reasons. Sound is good, not great but they kids don't know the difference. Recommended.
on February 8, 2014
I purchased these headphones for my 3 year-old. She has a kindle and likes to use it at the most inappropriate times, so this helped with her being able to use her kindle without being disruptive. I also, like how it doesn't allow her to play it too loud. I was worried about how loud it was going to be for her tiny ears. But, it was GREAT!!
on January 3, 2013
This pair of headphones is ideal for girls aged 4-12, with its smaller than regular size. Its audio quality is very good (not noise-cancelling good, but good nevertheless), and my daughter keeps coming up with excuses to plug it to my phone, the portable dvd, or anything else.
on May 3, 2013
These are appropriately sized for all but the tiniest of heads. However, my kid has a tiny head and as an 8 year old he barely keeps them on with the smallest setting. If your kid has a big ol' noggin, you should have no problem.
on June 16, 2015
you would think that a comment such as "volume limiting" would mean that they limit the volume so you're child doesn't damage their hearing while listening to power rangers.... BUT it doesn't. I must be the only person who tested out the headphones on themselves. I plugged it in started a show and these things go up so loud that even my ears hurt (that says a lot considering how many concerts I go to). I wouldn't recommend these at all. I gave them time to adjust the volume thinking maybe it was a delayed effect and it would level down the sound but it didn't. Thank god I didn't buy these and they were a gift. (A cheap gift) now to hunt for some well made headphones that function the way they advertise.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 13, 2016
Great headphones for kids. My daughter loves them. Soft on the ears and a great fit. Especially like the plug is a 90 degree end on it. Less chance of breakage. Excellent sound for a lower priced pair.
on May 30, 2013
These are children's headphones with exceptional sound quality, especially for the price. They are easy to use and I am sure my grandchildren will have many enjoyable hours of listening to and watching their portable DVD player on a 1600 mile trip. Will also give the adults some 'quiet' time.
on February 26, 2009
these
would probably work for 5 to 6 yr old children of average size.
had to send them back. My granddaughter is 8yrs old and they