5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome earbuds for the price.
Published on April 9, 2012 by Schlag

3.0 out of 5 stars Some of my favorite headphones EVER, but...
Every pair I've bought so far have broken after a few months. They are slightly flimsy, but even if they don't physically break, one ear goes out. But about the sound.

Published 7 months ago by Ben Ryland

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome earbuds for the price., April 9, 2012
Schlag (California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sony MDR-EX10LP/DBL Earbud Headphones Cobalt Blue (Electronics)
I bought a set of these in pink for my wife, and loved them so much that I bought this pair for myself. They are louder than my other more expensive sony buds, which I like. It always seemed like I needed my earbuds to "go to eleven" and they never would. But these do. I also love the adjustable nubby that cinches down the two lines under your chin. It reduces the flopping around of the separate lines while running, and helps cut out on the tangling between runs if you cinch it all the way up to the earbuds.

5.0 out of 5 stars For little ears <3, November 15, 2013
I think these are my favorite earbuds ever. I come from a long line of little hobbit people in the forest, so my ears, feet, and hands are tiny-tiny. These little buds fit in my little ears perfectly. I recommend if regular earbuds hurt your ears after a while. These fit better.
The sound is also great, and if you take care of these like I have, they will last you more than a year or so. I have had these forever it seems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, November 20, 2013
I love these headphones. They last forever and the sound quality is good. I had mine for over a year and a half before the wire in one ear shorted out. I am not really careful with them and wind them around my ipod and stuff them in my bag so I feel like a year and a half is a shelf life, considering how I treat them. I definitely recommend them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Some of my favorite headphones EVER, but..., July 7, 2014

PERFECT. Highs, lows, mids, everything is really balanced. As an experiment, go to your local electronics store (i.e. Best Buy) where there are an array of expensive headphones to plug into your phone or music player, listen to a song through these, then listen to the same song through the expensive headphones. You'll be impressed at how much you get for fifteen dollars.

STURDINESS:2/5
SOUND: 5/5

5.0 out of 5 stars awsome sound and comfort, November 19, 2013
these have awsome sound qaulity and they are very comfortable the durability is great i have had mine for about 2 years now and nothing going on yet the noise cancellation is awsome the bass is great the clarity is awsome the treble is great as well these earbuds are like my other sony light blue earbuds i reviewed they are like a 50 dollar pair.

UPDATE 12/13/14 i have had these for 3 years now and they finally broke Sony still has the best durability and comfort and clarity in headphones.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent quality for the price, July 31, 2013
Let me say that for the money (I paid $8.08) for the dark blue pair, the quality is pretty decent. Then again, my expectations were fairly low considering the price. With that being said, the cord is long enough, without being too long. I bought these to wear at my desk at work so I can listen to the radio while working so I often put only one earbud in so I can still hear what's going on in the office around me. A feature that is nice for me is that there is a little "slider" on the top part of the cords which you can move up and down to either keep the earbuds closer or farther apart from each other. This is a great feature for me since it keeps the other earbud from flopping around on my desk or having to throw it over my other shoulder to keep it out of the way while working if I only have one earbud in. I say for the price - go get a pair. I might buy another pair to throw in my purse since the price is right.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, January 30, 2013
You get what you pay for. While these headphones arent top of the line, they do the job and they do it well.

5.0 out of 5 stars These don't disappoint, November 8, 2012
These are without a doubt, some of the best IEMs I've ever used. They fit perfectly, they can be used for basically any genre of music, they're clear, have surprisingly notable bass capabilities, and, for the price, cannot be beat by many other IEMs on the market. Kudos to you, Sony.

5.0 out of 5 stars 00 dollars that didn't sound half as good as these, January 14, 2015
I sometimes wonder if the competition pays (people) to write negative comments about their competition. In this case Sony earbuds. I am a musician and when I heard these I couldn't believe the FULLNESS of sound. The balance between bass, mid and treble are extremely well matched. The highs aren't to bright nor artificial in duplication and the orchestral sound is full, vibrant and rich. I had a pair of earbuds that cost over $100.00 dollars that didn't sound half as good as these. If you enjoy "realness and not artificially created sound" than you won't be disappointed with these. I am an older man, so my level of appreciation and listening requirements are quite different than someone in there teens. I personally like full orchestrated music and these earbuds deliver. Yes, if I could I would have rated them a 6 (six) star evaluation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's supposed to do, November 11, 2012
Good sound, good fit, came with 3 sizes of ear buds. Stays in my ears when biking two plus hours. Color same as in picture.

Sony MDR-EX10LP/DBL Earbud Headphones Cobalt Blue