5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome earbuds for the price.
Published on April 9, 2012 by Schlag

3.0 out of 5 stars Some of my favorite headphones EVER, but...
Every pair I've bought so far have broken after a few months. They are slightly flimsy, but even if they don't physically break, one ear goes out. But about the sound.

Published 2 months ago by Ben Ryland

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome earbuds for the price., April 9, 2012
Schlag (California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sony MDR-EX10LP/DBL Earbud Headphones Cobalt Blue (Electronics)
I bought a set of these in pink for my wife, and loved them so much that I bought this pair for myself. They are louder than my other more expensive sony buds, which I like. It always seemed like I needed my earbuds to "go to eleven" and they never would. But these do. I also love the adjustable nubby that cinches down the two lines under your chin. It reduces the flopping around of the separate lines while running, and helps cut out on the tangling between runs if you cinch it all the way up to the earbuds.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, November 20, 2013
I love these headphones. They last forever and the sound quality is good. I had mine for over a year and a half before the wire in one ear shorted out. I am not really careful with them and wind them around my ipod and stuff them in my bag so I feel like a year and a half is a shelf life, considering how I treat them. I definitely recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars For little ears <3, November 15, 2013
I think these are my favorite earbuds ever. I come from a long line of little hobbit people in the forest, so my ears, feet, and hands are tiny-tiny. These little buds fit in my little ears perfectly. I recommend if regular earbuds hurt your ears after a while. These fit better.
The sound is also great, and if you take care of these like I have, they will last you more than a year or so. I have had these forever it seems.

3.0 out of 5 stars Some of my favorite headphones EVER, but..., July 7, 2014

PERFECT. Highs, lows, mids, everything is really balanced. As an experiment, go to your local electronics store (i.e. Best Buy) where there are an array of expensive headphones to plug into your phone or music player, listen to a song through these, then listen to the same song through the expensive headphones. You'll be impressed at how much you get for fifteen dollars.

STURDINESS:2/5
SOUND: 5/5

5.0 out of 5 stars awsome sound and comfort, November 19, 2013
these have awsome sound qaulity and they are very comfortable the durability is great i have had mine for about 2 years now and nothing going on yet the noise cancellation is awsome the bass is great the clarity is awsome the treble is great as well these earbuds are like my other sony light blue earbuds i reviewed they are like a 50 dollar pair.

UPDATE 6/25/14 i have had these for 2 and a half years now and they are still working like new none of my Sony headphones have broke yet Sony has the best durability and comfort and clarity in headphones.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent quality for the price, July 31, 2013
Let me say that for the money (I paid $8.08) for the dark blue pair, the quality is pretty decent. Then again, my expectations were fairly low considering the price. With that being said, the cord is long enough, without being too long. I bought these to wear at my desk at work so I can listen to the radio while working so I often put only one earbud in so I can still hear what's going on in the office around me. A feature that is nice for me is that there is a little "slider" on the top part of the cords which you can move up and down to either keep the earbuds closer or farther apart from each other. This is a great feature for me since it keeps the other earbud from flopping around on my desk or having to throw it over my other shoulder to keep it out of the way while working if I only have one earbud in. I say for the price - go get a pair. I might buy another pair to throw in my purse since the price is right.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, January 30, 2013
You get what you pay for. While these headphones arent top of the line, they do the job and they do it well.

5.0 out of 5 stars These don't disappoint, November 8, 2012
These are without a doubt, some of the best IEMs I've ever used. They fit perfectly, they can be used for basically any genre of music, they're clear, have surprisingly notable bass capabilities, and, for the price, cannot be beat by many other IEMs on the market. Kudos to you, Sony.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's supposed to do, November 11, 2012
Good sound, good fit, came with 3 sizes of ear buds. Stays in my ears when biking two plus hours. Color same as in picture.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value-Priced Ear-Bud Headphones, September 22, 2011
These Sony MDREX10LP headphones (available in an entire series of colors, including blue, pink, red, green, white, and more) are an excellent value for those looking for a good sounding earbud style headphone that is reasonably priced. These won't compare with the more high-end headphones offered by Klipsch, Bose, or even Sony, but they more than exceed in offering 80% of the sound quality at 20% of the price. Sound is rich and full-ranged. The design is comfortable to wear, and a series of three sizes of silicone earpieces are supplied for a customized fir (and don't underestimate this in ANY earbud-style headphone: an incorrectly seated earbud will drastically reduce sound quality with almost any model). The physical quality of the headphones appears good, with a relatively supple cord and a solid diaphragm housing.

I have a few of the relatively expensive headphones from some of the higher-end companies which I enjoy, but I also have the need to use a low cost headphone in a number of settings. These headphones by Sony fit the bill quite well, and really exceed expectations on most every count. I have no hesitation in recommending them to all but the most stringent audiophile (and even you may find some good use for these). I'm delighted to see Sony has met the needs of people just like me, and done so with a good quality product at a more than reasonable price.

Rate and Discover Movies