Questions & Answers
Sony MDREX10LP/BLK In-Ear Headphones
by Sony
3.7 out of 5 stars (768)
$9.99
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 38 questions
votes
Yes, they have bass. When you are shopping for any type of headphone or ear-bud you need to pay attention the the devices "frequency response" listed on most packages. For these, the frequency response listed is on the box is from 8Hz to 22,000 Hz. Basically, think of this as a spectrum of sound from the lowest notes to the highest notes. You want the lowest possible number of Hz to the highest possible number of Hz. Different devices have a narrower frequency response. For instance, a telephone has a frequency of about 400Hz to 4,000 Hz because a telephone doesn't need to reproduce low bass and high treble for a voice to be intelligible. However, when buying headphones, you want them to be able to reproduce the lowest lows and the highest highs. The standard "acceptable" frequency response for a pair of ear-buds is 20Hz to 22,000 Hz. In other words, these actually produce lower base than most headphones by 12Hz. So, these are VERY GOOD bass reproducing ear-buds. Just remember that below 20 Hz bass frequencies can be felt more so than heard and treble frequencies over 20,000 Hz are not always audible to humans. Dogs can hear in the 50,000 Hz range. For what it's worth, I work in the film industry so I know a little bit about these things. I hope this helps - Christopher
Feb 11, 2014 by Christopher C. Courter
votes
no. it come without microphone.
Mar 3, 2014 by wladimmyr Buther
votes
iphone 5 earphone Feb 27, 2014
Yes, it works on all iPhones, iPods, Androids, and pcs.
Feb 28, 2014 by Dan
vote
I'm not impressed with the sound quality of the Sony ear-buds that I reviewed. They don't have a good bass response. The only reason I use them is that they stay in my ears when sleeping using white noise. Others fall out. I'm not familiar with the MDR-W08L. Perhaps these are better.
Nov 22, 2013 by Ratty
vote
I don't see why they would not work with any device that has a standard 3.5 mm stereo headphone jack
Mar 23, 2014 by Ed Carden
vote
Yes they come with 2 other pieces, small and large, that's the only way to size it I guess, the ones that come on them out of the package I believe are medium, and just switch them out to what ever fits your ears the best, I love these types of earphones
Mar 31, 2014 by L. J. Vallejo
vote
If your tablet has a headphone input, yes. These have the standard 3.5mm plug that fits phones, tablets, mp3 players, etc.
Mar 5, 2014 by Mike
vote
make sure you are not pulling the ear plugs from the plug too hard. If you have you may have broken them. That is how I knew my last one was no longer viable. I was too rough with them.
Mar 3, 2014 by Lori George Alexander
votes
L shaped
Feb 26, 2014 by RG
votes
No there isn't; however there's several aftermarket products that will do the same thing. Amazon has the "Klingg Earphone Magnet" that may suit your needs, and has favorable reviews.
Jun 2, 2014 by A. Nonymous
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers