Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on February 2, 2012
This was an early Christmas present for my son, who complained he could barely hear his phone with the cheap headphones I loaned him. I wanted to get something expensive, assuming that $$$ meant quality. The salesperson, after hearing why I needed new headphones, suggested these. I was skeptical. Could something in this price range give me better quality than what we already had?

The answer, in a word: Yes. He really likes these, and immediately noticed that the sound was louder and more clear, and these headsets blocked out extra noise that kept him from enjoying his audio.
on October 9, 2013
Looking for an inexpensive headphone with pretty good quality sound... then these are it! The one I got came in a royal blue and not the teal color that I ordered though. Otherwise I would have given five stars.
on February 9, 2014
I have used many types of headphones, over the years but these are my mainstay headphones. The sound is well balanced for my tastes and does not overdrive the base and flatten out the treble like some I have used. I used these to block out office noise and listen to all types of music but during working hours, I mostly listen to classical music. The only draw back is when people talk to you from a distance while you have the head phones in your ears (you won't hear them unless you have your speakers turned down to 20 or below). I usually operate my volume around 12-15 at work with my players volume around 50-60%.
These head phones have proven to be very durable and I am working on my 3rd pair over 5 or 7 years time. I only hope Sony does not discontinue these headphones.
These headphones have very good sound quality with clear crisp highs and good clean bottom end without sacrificing either one for the sake of the other.
on September 23, 2013
I usually buy this brand of earphones b/c they are cheap and break often. My other ones stopped working after a year, but I've only had these one month and the left bud has already stopped working. I think I'm going to invest in a more expensive pair.
on May 19, 2014
I have gone through three pairs of headphones in the lat 6 months, and so I decided to purchase these, hoping they would last a little while. So far they have. There are great for listening to music. I take them with me to the gym to listen to music on my tablet. I am determined to make these last a while, and so I store them in a small bag which I then can put in my purse, backpack, etc. when I take them somewhere. That way they don't get thrown around and crushed. I would recommend doing that. Lets hope they last
on June 24, 2015
These arrived on time but broke immediately. I WILL NEVER buy ear phones/headphones from any company but Bose from now on. I've had my Bose for 1 yr now whereas other manufacturers products only last about 1 month for me. These were a cute color though.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 2, 2014
At some point, one or both of earbuds will stop working. Just expect it to happen.

Of course for me, that will happen whether I spend $10 or $100+ on the earbuds.

I have never had a pair of earbuds last more than 4 months. I guess I am just rough on them, so I am done wasting money on the high end ones.

The sound is slightly better than you would expect from $10 earbuds.

These are comfortable, come in different colors, sound OK and they are cheap.
on February 26, 2015
I LOVE these headphones. I actually purchased them while deployed in Afghanistan because the locals sell cheap knock offs. These have lasted me through 6 months+ of use during daily routine and hour long gym work outs. WELL WORTH PURCHASING. They also come with three different sizes of the squishy fitted part, so that's just thoughtful (: I'll definitely be sticking with these once my current ones go out.
VINE VOICEon May 18, 2014
I am hard on the headphones I know but I only had these a week or so the plastic broke right at the plug. The wires didn't break but I have transparent tape trying to make sure they won't.

I need to order some others, the more expensive, Sony headphones that lasted for several months. I'm just sorry these didn't as I'm concerned the wires will pull apart or break.
on June 18, 2013
I really love how comfy these are. My husband had them before we were married, and his cord was started to break near the plug (he wraps it around his ipod, so it took quite a beating). I purchased a replacement pair for him for his birthday, as they are his favorites. I loved borrowing them so much that I bought one for myself as well! Very comfortable, I often get headaches from headphones and found these stayed in great for long periods of time. Even used them for my videos studying for my bar exam (many hours a day listening to videos for 2 months...I wanted something comfortable!) Haven't tried running in these, as I have running headphones, but I imagine they'd stay in well.