Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sony MDREX10LP/GRN In-Ear Headphones
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Color: Green|Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change

on July 7, 2014
Every pair I've bought so far have broken after a few months. They are slightly flimsy, but even if they don't physically break, one ear goes out. But about the sound.

PERFECT. Highs, lows, mids, everything is really balanced. As an experiment, go to your local electronics store (i.e. Best Buy) where there are an array of expensive headphones to plug into your phone or music player, listen to a song through these, then listen to the same song through the expensive headphones. You'll be impressed at how much you get for fifteen dollars.

STURDINESS:2/5
SOUND: 5/5
44 comments| 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 15, 2013
I think these are my favorite earbuds ever. I come from a long line of little hobbit people in the forest, so my ears, feet, and hands are tiny-tiny. These little buds fit in my little ears perfectly. I recommend if regular earbuds hurt your ears after a while. These fit better.
The sound is also great, and if you take care of these like I have, they will last you more than a year or so. I have had these forever it seems.
on January 20, 2013
So I ordered these for my mother (hers broke, and these were $5 cheaper than the same ones in-store), and here's what she had to say via text message once she got them.

I asked first about whether or not they arrived on time (via Amazon Prime).
"Yes right when you said they would! Perfect condition!"
So, nicely done Amazon. Free two day shipping for 33% under retail price? Sweet. Then I asked about comfort.
"They're nice and soft, feel fine actually. I like that they come with three sizes of ear things."
So, three different sizes of earbud, apparently malleable and comfortable. Good! Then I asked about sound.
":) :) :) listening to The Who on the computer! It sounds wonderful! oooo! Thank you! I love them!"
But...
"But they got loud really fast!"
So that means they can put out some good volume! Then of course, made sure she liked the color.
"Of course! they're red!"

So there you have it folks. My mom loves em, and you will too.
on April 9, 2012
I bought a set of these in pink for my wife, and loved them so much that I bought this pair for myself. They are louder than my other more expensive sony buds, which I like. It always seemed like I needed my earbuds to "go to eleven" and they never would. But these do. I also love the adjustable nubby that cinches down the two lines under your chin. It reduces the flopping around of the separate lines while running, and helps cut out on the tangling between runs if you cinch it all the way up to the earbuds.
on November 20, 2013
I love these headphones. They last forever and the sound quality is good. I had mine for over a year and a half before the wire in one ear shorted out. I am not really careful with them and wind them around my ipod and stuff them in my bag so I feel like a year and a half is a shelf life, considering how I treat them. I definitely recommend them.
on February 2, 2012
This was an early Christmas present for my son, who complained he could barely hear his phone with the cheap headphones I loaned him. I wanted to get something expensive, assuming that $$$ meant quality. The salesperson, after hearing why I needed new headphones, suggested these. I was skeptical. Could something in this price range give me better quality than what we already had?

The answer, in a word: Yes. He really likes these, and immediately noticed that the sound was louder and more clear, and these headsets blocked out extra noise that kept him from enjoying his audio.
on March 17, 2014
I prefer the Sony In-Ear headphones a lot better because I don't have to worry about them falling off my head anymore! These are so good, I bought three other earbuds in three other colors! I recommend these to everyone!!!
on July 31, 2013
Let me say that for the money (I paid $8.08) for the dark blue pair, the quality is pretty decent. Then again, my expectations were fairly low considering the price. With that being said, the cord is long enough, without being too long. I bought these to wear at my desk at work so I can listen to the radio while working so I often put only one earbud in so I can still hear what's going on in the office around me. A feature that is nice for me is that there is a little "slider" on the top part of the cords which you can move up and down to either keep the earbuds closer or farther apart from each other. This is a great feature for me since it keeps the other earbud from flopping around on my desk or having to throw it over my other shoulder to keep it out of the way while working if I only have one earbud in. I say for the price - go get a pair. I might buy another pair to throw in my purse since the price is right.
on November 26, 2013
I was looking for earbuds to replace my Maximo iMetal Headphones, which are no longer available and for which I paid $17.00. I thought they were amazing for the money, but these Sony headphones are every bit as good and even more comfortable. After experimenting, I've found that the "lounge" setting on an Ipod/Iphone brings out their best qualities: rich bass,clear treble, excellent channel separation.Best of all, they fit so comfortably in your ear that you can put your head on a pillow and not even feel them (important for long flights). I really don't think you can do better for under $10.00.
on November 19, 2013
these have awsome sound qaulity and they are very comfortable the durability is great i have had mine for about 2 years now and nothing going on yet the noise cancellation is awsome the bass is great the clarity is awsome the treble is great as well these earbuds are like my other sony light blue earbuds i reviewed they are like a 50 dollar pair.

UPDATE 12/13/14 i have had these for 3 years now and they finally broke Sony still has the best durability and comfort and clarity in headphones.