4.0 out of 5 stars Cute but short length
Ideal for use on desk at work, but too short for using on your desktop computer if the CPU is on the floor. Sounds does cancel noise a lil bit, enough to block out loud co-workers...we all have those...yeah. But i digress. The sound quality is mid range, but again you are not expecting Bose sound on this little thing. Gets the job done. I like!
Published on July 4, 2012 by SupaMom

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price
Published 19 months ago by B. Johnson

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, June 19, 2013
B. Johnson (Olympia, WA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sony MDREX10LP/VLT In-Ear Headphones (Electronics)
I really expected more from Sony. The sensitivity is...well, let's just say...you aren't gonna blow your eardrums outta your head or get to enjoy those hard hitting rock-n-roll riffs. Must have gotten the Seal-of-Approval from the Mom's Against Loud Noise Above A Whisper Award for protecting lil Suzie's and Johnny's precious aural organs. With that said, these are a moderate set of in-ear headphones, better suited for an audio book than music ecstasy. Bass is not tight, highs are not clear and crisp, midrange is there, but not crisp or discrete - the music ambience is lost somewhere. Probably good enough for today's less discerning audiophiles and their so called "music".

A great song to test audio reproduction with is "I'm So Afraid" by Fleetwood Mac. Crank 'er up and listen to the ambience of the individual instruments - tight bass, discrete between bass drum(s)and bass guitar; the tight, crisp and clear highs of the snare drum, cymbals, and smoothness of the midrange with Lindsey Buckingham's hard hitting vocals and Stevie's stimulating harmonies. If your neural receptors, liver and other internal organs are missing the vibes of the live music that your ears are telling your brain to relay to them, then, and only then, do you have a great set of headphones.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute but short length, July 4, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, December 1, 2011
This review is from: Sony MDREX10LP/VLT In-Ear Headphones (Electronics)
Just received them and they are great! My apple earbuds shocked me the other day so these arrived just in time.
They fit comfortably in my ridiculously tiny ears at almost half the size of the apple earbuds ( I use the smallest rubber inserts). I was able to turn the volume down on my ipod as well because the rubber inserts block out a lot of noise. They sit a bit deeper in my ears but there is no discomfort. The color is also slightly different than the picture because they are more of a plumb purple.
Overall I would say these are a great bargain because of comfort and sound quality!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great color and sound :), February 15, 2014
This review is from: Sony MDREX10LP/VLT In-Ear Headphones (Electronics)
Super happy with these headphones! The purple really "pops" and happy they comes with different sized ear fittings! Would buy again! Great product for price!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Purchase!, October 19, 2014
This review is from: Sony MDREX10LP/VLT In-Ear Headphones (Electronics)
I think the sound through these is perfect for my needs. The ear buds are soft and comfortable and I can listen for hours, barely noticing them in my ears.

5.0 out of 5 stars Work great, April 5, 2014
This review is from: Sony MDREX10LP/VLT In-Ear Headphones (Electronics)
They fit well in your ears and have good sound quality for the price. This pair was never delivered when I ordered them, but I ordered them in the first place because I already knew I like this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound!, April 3, 2014
This review is from: Sony MDREX10LP/VLT In-Ear Headphones (Electronics)
These were recommended by our voice over instructor and I love them! They are certainly not bulky and they provide clear interpretation of sound.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, April 2, 2014
This review is from: Sony MDREX10LP/VLT In-Ear Headphones (Electronics)
Headphones have BASS. Very comfortable too. I can wear them for hours and it doesn't hurt my ears. Great for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars These earbuds are my personal favorite!!!, March 17, 2014
This review is from: Sony MDREX10LP/VLT In-Ear Headphones (Electronics)
I prefer the Sony In-Ear headphones a lot better because I don't have to worry about them falling off my head anymore! These are so good, I bought three other earbuds in three other colors! I recommend these to everyone!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Some downsides., February 4, 2014
This review is from: Sony MDREX10LP/VLT In-Ear Headphones (Electronics)
I bought these as a replacement for my other pair that died. They were ok, but a few downsides like:

-sound not up to par with what was discribed.
-cord freezes in cold weather. These almost broke when I tried to wrap them up to put them away.
-earbuds don't always fit. I had to use one size for my left and another for my right.

Other than these downsides, they were an ok pair of headphones.

Sony MDREX10LP/VLT In-Ear Headphones