Sony MDREX310LP In-Ear Headphones
|Price:||$199.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 13.5mm driver unit, hybrid silicone earbuds (SS/S/M/L), noise isolation earbuds (S/M/L)
- Vividly clear sound quality
- Isolation earbuds cut out ambient noise, Cable Length - 4 ft
- Secure fit and wearing comfort
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Sony MDREX310LP In-Ear Headphones
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||superior sales||MAX TRADING||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Dimensions||10 inches x 10 inches x 10 inches||x x||6.75 inches x 2.63 inches x 1.5 inches||2 inches x 3 inches x 7 inches|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
As far as brands go, Sony and Skullcandy are definitely the most consistent high-performers in premium headphones. And these earphones are no exception. I'll admit, the unusual bud design and their noticeable weight (coming from a very light pair of Sony MDR-EX75's, one of my absolute favorites, btw) gave me a slight pause when I first received them. But once I found the right size of earbud and started up my music library, I was sold. Some people may still not like the heaviness, no matter the sound quality, but I don't mind. In fact, I find that they stay in the ear and around the neck better when the buds are heavier than the cord...
- The sound is second to none, for the price. (They really should be $100 earphones)
- Bass and Treble are both amazing. You are usually lucky to find an earphone that excels in one or the other, but these excel in both)
- I love the longer right-ear cord. It's such a simple idea and yet so practical, particularly when exercising, in my opinion.
- The unorthodox shape truly is a marvel when it comes to keeping the in-ear headphones inside your ear. They felt slightly uncomfortable at first, but after about 30 mins, they felt fine.
- The cord wrapper is nice and low-profile, which I like.
- Super high-quality build. They feel very substantial. In fact, If I swung them against a wall, I bet I'd cause more damage to the wall than the earphones.
- Sound isolation is THE BEST I've ever seen (or heard) out of earphones this size, even without the noise-isolating buds (which I find to be a little too firm for my ears).
- NO SOUND LEAK!Read more ›
I'm not going to pretend I'm an "audiophile", you're probably not either. I've listened to some nice buds and some crap buds, and I'm quite impressed with the sound quality. Like a lot of sony phones, they're a little bass heavy (or perhaps too many other buds are just far too lacking). It's not overpowering, by any means, and I welcome it. And for the price, these things are frickin fantastic. I pretty much expect every earbud I own to eventually die on me and get replaced, and I can't speak to the longevity of these, but if they do go down in a crackly flame years from now, I could very much see myself buying them again.
Update: After a year and 10 months the rubber cover on the left ripped !!! It's not from rough use either, I simply insert them in my ears and listen on my lunch break at work. I had a 2 yr service contract and phoned Sony. They said my contract does not cover the problem I reported. I was very disappointed and spoke to a manager, she still disagreed with me. I think its a flaw in material but Sony disagreed. So, no replacement.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
After a little less than 3 years of light use, the left channel has stopped working. These are now the third pair of asymmetrical high-mid range Sony earbuds I've owned that have... Read morePublished 6 months ago by Dan
I've owned a pair of these before, and the sound quality was absolutely amazing. I lost my pair a couple years ago, and I'm now looking for a new pair. Read morePublished 17 months ago by Brandon Swihart
Good ear buds but hard to keep rubber pieces on the bud itself - easy to lose them (as I have) when removing them after working outPublished 18 months ago by Michael C. Wright
Purchased these a couple years back for about $80 in a retail store - can't believe how much they've gone up in price!!!! Read morePublished 19 months ago by R. Kent
I bought these headphones in January 2012 and they died in May 2014, two years of pure awesome, I consider myself as an audiophile and I am deeply satisfied with this product,... Read morePublished 19 months ago by ASR
I love these, they sound great, I have $300 AKGs that aren't much better.
That being said, these WILL break. I had 2 pairs, both broke within 4 months. Read more
First, these are slightly heavier than I expected, but that turned out to be a blessing; their weight actually helped them stay in my ears, and they can stay there for hours... Read morePublished 20 months ago by Jonathan E. Brown
Wonderful product sound quality is amazing as would be expected from Sony. price is a bit too high but worth itPublished 22 months ago by Ilham Kavrak