Questions & Answers
Sony MDRZX300/RED Outdoor Headphones
by Sony
4.3 out of 5 stars (1,817)
$27.97
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 76 questions
votes
Not sure exactly what you mean by sound leakage! I can hear some ambient sounds (for example, a table saw I was using) but no one around me has heard what I'm listening to. I hope this helps!
Mar 18, 2014 by Carla Gauger
votes
I'm assuming yes. I use my headphones with my ipod and all ipods have the same input size as the iphones.
Mar 17, 2013 by WENDYBOO18
vote
they may be too lose to use at the gym depending on how tightly they fit on your head. in my case i use them at home or when commuting. in the summer they feel like ear warmers! so I dont think it would be a good idea to use them at the gym. I recommend using sony headphones that go in the ear for gym purposes. I currently use: Sony MDREX58V/VLT In-Ear Headphones when I go to the gym : )
Dec 10, 2013 by b.link
vote
vote
mic May 17, 2014
No mic on this model
May 17, 2014 by Alex Miller
vote
noise cancelling Apr 15, 2014
not noise canceling and they are cheap. do not absolutely do not buy for noise cancelling
Apr 15, 2014 by David G. Aimi
vote
These are pretty comfortable on the ears. Sometimes, if I have worn them for an extended time. my ears get a little sore, but I wear glasses with glass lenses so that soreness may well be a result of the glasses rather than the ear phones. If there is a way that you could test these headphones, you should do so. I am very pleased with them.
Jan 9, 2014 by Judith Gribble
votes
About 4 feet
May 2, 2013 by Matthew
votes
I would imagine anywhere that has an earphone outlet. I don't have an airmac. It has standard heaphone jack. Hope that helps.
Aug 11, 2013 by SET
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers