5.0 out of 5 stars The Best
I have been looking for a microphone that would tape my phone conversations with my clients for over a year. This is by far the best. I totally endorse this to anyone. The sound is crystal clear. And it only took a minute to set it up.
Published 20 months ago by Donna Hutchinson

1.0 out of 5 stars HOPELESS
Bought this in May. Return window closed in June (understandable), but didn't need to use them until August.

I was using it with a professional Zoom Sound system and needed something to record a phone call interview. Didn't work, totally useless. My bad for not testing them when they arrived but I thought, and here is a big big mistake, that because they...
Published 13 months ago by NikMid

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best, January 20, 2013
This review is from: Sony Compact Earphone Style Microphone, Designed to Record Phone Conversations From Your Cell or Telephone to Your Voice Recorder, Computer and Any Other Recording Device (Office Product)

4.0 out of 5 stars The easy way to record phone conversations, August 13, 2013
If you are looking for the easy way to record phone conversations, this is it. The Earphone/Mic plugs into a mini recorder, place in your ear and record the call. very easy. Sound quality is good. Can be a little annoying on long calls, but works great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, September 15, 2013
Worked very well. Don't especially like having it in my ear the entire
time but, if you do, it works well. Good clarity. Easy to use. (Do though
need to push it in firmly ... first time I used, I got nothing.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, October 12, 2013
Zen Druid (Aloha, OR USA) - See all my reviews
I use this everyday to record phone calls of meetings and such so that I can take notes later. Fits well, sounds great, I can wear it for hours without noticing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Perfectly, June 13, 2013
Kevin L (San Diego, CA) - See all my reviews
I am using this in conjunction with my Plantronics Voyager Bluetooth headset and it works perfectly. The headset rests right over the earphone and doesn't move around. I can also hear the sound just as clearly as without the earphone. Great product!

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves it!, January 2, 2014
She needed this because she does interviews by phone and needs to be able to record them. This allows recording both sides of the conversation and she says it works great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sony Compact Earphone, April 5, 2013
it works wonderful. for both the cell phone and land mine. i will order another one for backup, just in case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Phone Interviews!, April 6, 2014
This little guy works great, so far! I couldn't be happier! I've had it since January and have used it on several phone interviews. The recording sounds just like the interviews that I've done in person without it, with just the recorder.

What a relief! I had been thinking that I'd have to spend a lot of money to get a phone recorder. Money that this free-lance writer just doesn't have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just want I needed, April 27, 2014
This product does a great job in helping record the Vice of Customer (with agreement of the customer to be recorded of course).
It's not possible to keep the conversation flow and write down important comments. This ear bud capture both sides of the conversation.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!!, March 24, 2014
I use this with my Sony IC Recorder ICD-B500. It works PERFECTLY. It plugs into the Mic jack on the top of the Sony. All I have to do is plug the male plug into the Sony Mic jack, place the ear piece in my ear and it picks up both sides of the conversation, recording it on the Sony recorder. I got this because of a problem I was having with a certain employee of the town I live in who thought smartmouthing people who have legitimate complaints is the way to go. I recorded a couple of our conversations with this item and played them back for the employee's boss. He didn't like her attitude either. With this little item, it isn't just your word against theirs. You have unequivocal proof of what was said.

If you think you need it - BUY IT! It WORKS!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›