Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 questions
votes
yes it is. The cx430v manual says to use the np-fv70 or np fv-100 when attaching a video light.
Jan 31, 2014 by S. Wise
votes
Is this product fake? Jul 27, 2013
No it is a genuine one. I bought this as a spare and it has the same codes and warranty statement as my Original. So far in use it has been exectly the same as my Original one so I am a very happy customer. When I decided to go for it, I figured that even if it was a fake, it would at least perform half as good. For a spare that would be sufficient. Now that it turned out to be genuine, I feel even better! I would recommend to take the chance.
Jul 27, 2013 by Joyce
votes
You need to visit SONY online store for the dim's. All I know about the two different sized batteries is that the larger of the two provides about 70 to 80% more recording time than the smaller. My three batt's are not in my location at this time or I would tell you the model #'s.
26 days ago by C. Elliott Abram
votes
Yes - we ship world wide
May 24, 2014 by Mogens Poulsen
votes
I am sorry to report that I am unable to review this product. I only bought the NP-FV50. I have no experiences with the NP-FV70.
Mar 10, 2014 by JohnnyV
votes
3-4 hours of recording time
Feb 25, 2014 by Carolyn L.
votes
Why is AMAZON itself selling fake or counterfeit batteries. I bought SONY two slot charger/AC Adapter and it only displays all the data on my original NP-FV50 and NOT the new from AMAZON, not a marketplace seller, NP-FV70 battery in retail packaging I just got. It does not ever display the BATTERY LIFE info or time left for charging etc like the LCD displays on my NP-FV50 that came packed with my camcorder. Very upsetting that AMAZON itself is selling what seems to be fake copies, as there is no reason they should not display the data on screen of charger. It says non-sony batteries do not have the communication circuitry to display this info on charger instruction sheet that came with SONY dual slot charger/AC adapter.
Jan 11, 2013 by R. Ellis
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers