Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 17 questions
vote
Not sure if you are still waiting on a responce, but I just bought the 46" tv today and the first thing I did was mount the tv. You just have to make sure you get the VESA 300 for the tv. If you get a big enought mount it will work fine.
Aug 27, 2011 by Don Haxby
votes
Skype not supported in this TV. I have tried to install it, however Google Pay says its not supported as of now.
Dec 3, 2013 by Abi
votes
Hi Enid, It has a power button located at the bottom right part of the TV. -Anthony
Mar 25, 2015 by Sony Support USA  MANUFACTURER 
votes
how to install hbo/go Jul 5, 2013
you can go to hbo.com and install it from there or google it and the first site should have it.
Jul 6, 2013 by Cory Parsons
votes
Hi Sunil, This TV is designed for use in the US. Some functions/apps may not be supported in you region. -Anthony
14 days ago by Sony Support USA  MANUFACTURER 
votes
my only suggestion is: do a factory reset. it will erase all synchronized data and will start fresh. u will need to redownload apps that you use. if factory reaet doesn't fix your problem. then there is something wrong woth the tv
Nov 18, 2014 by M2G
votes
Hi, apparently there are no ebook reader apps on this Sony Internet TV. -Ely
Oct 3, 2014 by Sony Support USA  MANUFACTURER 
votes
110 volts. Great TV.
Mar 24, 2014 by Strapjack
votes
Yes it does :)
Dec 27, 2013 by bsmpm
votes
can we play wii on it? Nov 26, 2013
Yes u can play any consol. I love this tv. It's really is a shame sony discontinued making them. I hi no nagitives about the tv and I've had it for a year and a half. Highly recommend this to anyone getting it. Oh, I would try to get the 46" as I wish I had the larger one.
Nov 26, 2013 by bsmpm
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers