- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$149.99 + $6.99 shipping|
|You Save:||$49.01 (25%)|
What's on TV? That's completely up to you. With all-new voice recognition software6, just say what you want to find for movies, TV shows, websites and more. Watch YouTube videos from your smartphone on your TV with ease while accessing new apps like Amazon Instant Video from Google Play. One box, unlimited entertainment.
Up to $45 in digital movies
Sony Entertainment Network
1. Check Dish Network website for compatibility. (www.dishnetwork.com/googletv)
2. Broadband speed of at least 2.5 Mbps recommended (10 Mbps for HD). Content subject to change and may require fees. Wireless connectivity requires an 802.11 home network (802.11n recommended).
3. Up to $45 value is based on redemption of 3 new release features from Google Play beginning 7/1/12 through 7/15/14. Titles are subject to change without prior notice.
For full Terms and Conditions please go to www.sony.com/PlayMovieOffer.
4. Not all products supported.
5. Application must be downloaded from the iTunes app store or Google Play. Check Google Play from your device for compatibility. Requires devices connected to the same wireless home network.
6. Voice-activation requires a Bluetooth headset or NSG-MR7U Remote Control to function.
7. Movies are redeemed in digital format.
8. Google TV services are subject to change or termination without notice.
9. Monthly subscription is required
10. Fees may apply.
11. Check Google Play store on your device for availability and compatibility.
12. Not all space is available for consumer storage.
This is really a very good product, very easy to use, convinent.
There is a backlight on the keyboard on the remote: it's a little inconvenient (you have to hit 2 buttons simultaneously to turn it on and off) but it works.
There's even an app for that, but Hulu and video feeds from any network's websites are blocked.
Junk. That's what I get for buying a refurbished unit I guess. Trying to save some money ended up being a waste of money. Read morePublished 28 days ago by Byron Peterkin
Worst electronics purchase ever. Hardware and software are both buggy. Doesn't matter because Google TV is being replaced by Android TV soon anyway.Published 1 month ago by Philip Gartman
Was a fun novelty but did not distinguish itself from other set top boxes.Published 1 month ago by J. Holloway
I have to say that I normally shy away from leaving negative reviews... Unless a product is really really bad. Unfortunately, this is one of them. Read morePublished 1 month ago by biz wiz
This is a major disappointment. Sony used to make the best stuff you could by. This unit is total piece of crap. It is nearly useless. Read morePublished 1 month ago by B. Horner
Dropped support for hbo go, does not hold stable wireless connections, has to be reset and rebooted every so often in order to stream online video services. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Joshua
GoogleTV is the worse. It continuously crashes.
sony customer service is no help at all.