- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$166.99 + $5.94 shipping|
|You Save:||$32.01 (16%)|
What's on TV? That's completely up to you. With all-new voice recognition software6, just say what you want to find for movies, TV shows, websites and more. Watch YouTube videos from your smartphone on your TV with ease while accessing new apps like Amazon Instant Video from Google Play. One box, unlimited entertainment.
Up to $45 in digital movies
Sony Entertainment Network
1. Check Dish Network website for compatibility. (www.dishnetwork.com/googletv)
2. Broadband speed of at least 2.5 Mbps recommended (10 Mbps for HD). Content subject to change and may require fees. Wireless connectivity requires an 802.11 home network (802.11n recommended).
3. Up to $45 value is based on redemption of 3 new release features from Google Play beginning 7/1/12 through 7/15/14. Titles are subject to change without prior notice.
For full Terms and Conditions please go to www.sony.com/PlayMovieOffer.
4. Not all products supported.
5. Application must be downloaded from the iTunes app store or Google Play. Check Google Play from your device for compatibility. Requires devices connected to the same wireless home network.
6. Voice-activation requires a Bluetooth headset or NSG-MR7U Remote Control to function.
7. Movies are redeemed in digital format.
8. Google TV services are subject to change or termination without notice.
9. Monthly subscription is required
10. Fees may apply.
11. Check Google Play store on your device for availability and compatibility.
12. Not all space is available for consumer storage.
This is really a very good product, very easy to use, convinent.
There is a backlight on the keyboard on the remote: it's a little inconvenient (you have to hit 2 buttons simultaneously to turn it on and off) but it works.
There's even an app for that, but Hulu and video feeds from any network's websites are blocked.
this is a good product and it works with a full size wireless key board and mouse also i haven't had any problems with it at all.received it with in a few days after i ordered it. Read morePublished 19 days ago by ronnie randall
Unit looks new except box; unit operation is just like my old one bought in 2012; remote also looks new like no one ever uses it before;Published 21 days ago by Thomas Thai
Just received a new Sony NSZ-GS7 from Amazon. Got it up and running after about an hour and watched part of a movie. Left it on overnight. Dead on arrival in the morning. Read morePublished 22 days ago by GMC
I received my Sony Google TV set top box (NSZ-GS7) on 9-24-2014 and got it working the following day with the help of the Sony support group. Read morePublished 27 days ago by William C. Agnor
Junk. That's what I get for buying a refurbished unit I guess. Trying to save some money ended up being a waste of money. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Byron Peterkin
Worst electronics purchase ever. Hardware and software are both buggy. Doesn't matter because Google TV is being replaced by Android TV soon anyway.Published 2 months ago by Philip Gartman