Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 142 questions
vote
If your cable box only has a COAX cable connection to the TV then you can't connect it to the Sony. Its input for Cable or satellite is HDMI only.
Apr 5, 2013 by First Class
vote
I truly hate when people provide uninformative, useless answers to questions. YES, it will let you watch Amazon Prime movies, including the free movies and TV shows available from the Amazon Prime subscription: I know, I use it. The built-in Primetime app integrates Netflix and Amazon (and Google Play videos and Redbox and your cable/satellite TV) into one app that is really a pretty nice way to see everything you have available through one app.
Jan 8, 2014 by T. Towe
votes
Hulu - not directly (can use PlayOn via a PC server). Vudu - yes.
Oct 9, 2013 by Wade
votes
I have direct tv. I wouldn't use the remote to change the channel. I have my direct tv in my HDMI 1 and my GS7 in my HDMI2 port. So if I want to watch my Netflix, amazon, or M-Go I just hit the input button and switch my tv to HDMI2
Nov 8, 2013 by Very Happy
votes
It definitely does not. There is no Hulu or Hulu Plus app in the Google Play store, nor can you access Hulu from the browser. The two companies have yet to reach a content agreement... The negotiations have stretched on for years at this point. This is a well-known and much-discussed drawback to Google TV. As with most consumer electronics, there are workarounds, however. It is possible to enable your Google TV device to play Hulu, but they involve hacking or "rooting" the box... Ever heard of "jail-breaking" an iPhone? Same concept. Essentially you are altering the base software of the device to get around certain built-in limitations. Doing this voids the warranty and can make downloading updates difficult. It's not an option I'd suggest unless you're a very tech-savvy person with an understanding of Linux.
May 28, 2013 by Poppycock
votes
Yes.
Mar 27, 2013 by Jeffrey A. Lox
votes
Hulu Plus is not part of the pre loaded packages. Check with Sony support for more information.
Dec 27, 2013 by GrampaFarnham
votes
To the best of my knowledge, keyboard on the back of the remote doesn't support that as it comes. You might want to contact Sony Tech support chat line and ask them for any way to do that. Good luck!
Feb 7, 2013 by SZ-Frm Hls
votes
No, it is not.
Aug 22, 2013 by R. E. Devlin
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   15   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers