5.0 out of 5 stars Great
Works fine, easy to use, great price. Good for easy runs. Longer runs and more sweat causes the ear buds to fall out. Will try new buds.
Published 10 months ago by S. Walsh

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not stay in ears
I had high hopes for this product since I'm an avid runner and am tired of dealing with cables. However, the earbuds come out of my ears constantly, no matter which size I use. (It comes with 3 options).

Published on March 2, 2012 by ATX_Guy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not stay in ears, March 2, 2012
This review is from: Sony NWZW262WHI Walkman MP3 Player (Electronics)

At the first sign of sweating, they start to pop out, so they are only good for a few minutes into my run. Therefore, this was a total waste of money. I'd give zero stars if I could.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, September 23, 2013
S. Walsh (Navarre, FL United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars better than i expected, July 17, 2013
This review is from: Sony NWZW262WHI Walkman MP3 Player (Electronics)
Amazing clear sound quality and without the cords to hassle with..this is perfect. The ear buds slipped at first but found the correct ear tip size and no more problems.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not satisfied at all, August 22, 2013
This review is from: Sony NWZW262WHI Walkman MP3 Player (Electronics)
I just purchased this item a few days ago, and I don't like them, I am not satisfied at all. They come off my ears when I start sweating. They are not tight enough so they come off! I wish I could send them back and get another ones!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sony mp3, July 17, 2013
This review is from: Sony NWZW262WHI Walkman MP3 Player (Electronics)
Great Price for this type of mp3 player and easy to use. Easy to install music. No wires no worries at the gym.

5.0 out of 5 stars what ive always been looking for, July 3, 2013
Matthew R Johnston (FREDERICKSBURG, VA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sony NWZW262WHI Walkman MP3 Player (Electronics)
I always wanted to go cordless for running and I finally found it! They work great, battery lasts a long time and charges fast and memory holds plenty of songs for any length of run. They never move when running. Great, affordable alternative to blue tooth.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great MP3 Player, August 29, 2013
I bought this MP3 player for the specific intent of not having any cords to worry about. I bought it 30 days ago and so far heavy sweatting, high humidity and sandy desert conditions have not affected them. Only problem i have with the Walkman is it comes with three diffrent ear piece (buds) sizes. i have ran with all three sizes and none of them kept the buds in my ear. They kept rotating and almost comming out my ear. I got a diffrent set of ear buds in a care package that contained little rubber pieces that attach just behind the buds. it expands and keeps the buds in my ear the entire run now. If the compant would include these rubber items as well i would have given it 5 stars. VERY easy to use with iTunes
Sound quality is Great, ease of use is Great, Battery life is Great as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ended up returning it, but liked it ok, January 6, 2014
Mrs. T (Portland, OR) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sony NWZW262WHI Walkman MP3 Player (Electronics)
I bought 3 different ones like this before my first half marathon and tried them all out. This one was not the winner that I kept, but it was not bad at all. Great idea having the player and headphones in one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Mp3 player, June 21, 2013
This review is from: Sony NWZW262WHI Walkman MP3 Player (Electronics)
This Sony NWZW262WHI Walkman MP3 Player is great for value, good sound, very portable, no wires, water ressistant good build quality

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, May 24, 2013
This review is from: Sony NWZW262WHI Walkman MP3 Player (Electronics)
These are perfect for working out, running, etc. simple to download music. They sound great and fit comfortably without falling out. I'm a trail runner and they hold up great. Highly recommend these if your into fitness or just don't like wires getting in your way.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›