5.0 out of 5 stars great lighted cover
This lighted cover for Sony pocket reader is perfect. It weighs only 5 0unces, making it a total weight of 12.7 ounces with the reader installed. The light lifts easily, has excellent coverage and the single AAA battery last about 25 hours.
Published on November 9, 2010 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok
Published on December 27, 2009 by S. Vaughn

5.0 out of 5 stars great lighted cover, November 9, 2010
This review is from: Sony PRSACL3 Digital Pocket Reader Cover with Light for PRS300 (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars works great, April 23, 2011
Even though I got the wrong sized pocket edition (I have the 350 not the 300)the price was great. I didn't know there was 2 different sizes. I was upset it was the wrong size but it wasn't worth the price to send it back and then pay double for the right one. I bought some self stick velcro and it works great!

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, December 27, 2009
I bought this for my Sony Pocket reader. As a cover with a light, it serves its purpose. If you're reading at home in dim light, it works. However, I wanted more protection when I took the reader outside of the house. When I took the reader out of the house, I put the reader (with lighted jacket) in a zipper pocket that I could put in my purse. The light has two bulbs that was a bit of a bother. I returned this cover & purchased the M-Edge Latitude Jacket.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, December 30, 2010
The Sony Digital Reader is an awesome product and the cover with light is an excellent addition. The cover is sleek, strong and sufficiently protective of the product. The light feature is cleverly hidden and doesn't get in the way when you don't need it and easily available when you do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sony pocket reader case with light, November 7, 2010
The sony pocket reader case with light is excellent. I did not
realize it was a sony product until I received it and I was pleased
with the quality and construction of the case. Chris

4.0 out of 5 stars 5*s If It Had a Fastener, September 14, 2010
Looks good and the light works well. Favorite thing is I can now hold my Sony Ereader Pocket like a regular book. Would have given 5 stars if it had a strap or something else to keep it closed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sony Reader light, January 11, 2012
I have the Sony Reader PSR 300; still love it - gift from Mom last year. I only wish it was backlight.
This little handy light and case helps with that problem and throws a nice light for reading. Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sony PRSA-CL3 - eBook reader cover with light, August 22, 2011
This is a nice hard "book style" cover for your Sony prs-300 e-reader. Its lightweight so doesn't add much to the overall weight of the e-reader, it looks good, it protects the e-reader and it saves having to replace the e-reader in its pouch for safety.
This cover also has the added benefit of a built in book light (uses one AAA battery) which is great for reading in lower lighting situations such as in bed, in the car, on aeroplanes, etc. Its a nice bright LED light in a flexible mount so that you can have it wherever it best lights the screen at the time - either at the top or on the side.

3.0 out of 5 stars glued reader in, June 25, 2011
I have a PRS-350 Sony pocket reader and thought I was ordering the correct cover through Amazon, I had entered in the correct model number during my search. However, when I received it, it was about a half an inch too long for my reader. So I just hot glued it in (not too much, just small dabs at the corners of the reader, gluing in onto the back cover) with the glue gun set on low temperature. After that, the cover works great. The light is a very nice feature. When ordering just make sure the pop up windows haven't navigated away from your model of the e-reader.

5.0 out of 5 stars A real problem solver, June 2, 2011
Sensei "Stars" (Salt Lake City, Utah United States) - See all my reviews
I love this product. One, it solves reading in bed with a 'light sensitive' husband. Two, I love the way you can hold it like a book - I found holding the reader alone tiring to hold for a long time. Three, the use of the light is optional - sun or shade - the reader is usable. Four, I feel the reader is protected as I carry it in my purse or put it in the glove box in the car. I like it better than the little sleeve carrier.

Rate and Discover Movies