Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Length: Cable|Color: Black - 1 Pack|Change

on November 5, 2013
What's to say about a power cable? I won't make a tongue-in-cheek review about how this power cord changed my life, or helped me find true love, or transported me to magical realms. My girlfriend and I both love our PS3, but we're constantly butting heads about where it should live in the house. This power cable let me quickly and easily move the PS3 from the living room to the bedroom (and back) so I can play Skyrim in bed and she can get her Dragon Age on in the living room.

So I guess it DID change my life, help me find true love, and transport me to magical realms.
on January 9, 2014
I wanted to be able to move my new ps4 between rooms with out having to unplug everything. This plug fits perfectly. I have no problems plugging or un plugging with this cable as some others have said. I don't know how well it works for the ps3, but for the ps4, its great and cheap to boot. Highly recommend.
on January 28, 2015
Bought this to replace a cord I had for my slim PS3 when I ended up having to lend my original out with my PS2 to a friend when I couldn't find it's power cord.

Now, my elementary math skills have led me to believe that 12 inches equates to a single foot. Considering the advertised length of the cord is 8 feet, you quickly work out that this 96 inches. This was rather important to me, because my set up isn't particularly close to an outlet. When it arrived, it turned out to be about half the advertised length, at best. This rendered it useless for my purposes.

Also annoying -- but less of an issue -- is that they advertised it as if it were an item specifically for Sony products. The item that arrived was a 'Universal Power Cord' for several different types of consoles. If the cord was the correct length and served it's purpose, this would be something I could overlook, but it seems scummy nonetheless.
review image review image
on July 13, 2014
Wire looks decently built but is far from 6ft. The wire is about 2 feet long which is a very disappointing as the description clearly says 6' long.
on January 18, 2012
I was looking for an additional power cord for my PS3 so that I may relocate my PS3 from the living room to my office without having to disconnect all the cables. This makes it that much easier. No hassles. Delivery was quicker than estimated.
on January 12, 2016
While this cord does work in a PS3 slim, it is only 22" long, not 8' long as the description clearly states.

PS4 power cords work in a PS3 slim. Highly recommend you search for that instead if you need a PS3 Slim power cord.
on December 14, 2015
Seek a cord elsewhere - this one is just shy of 2' (at 22") - unlike the 8 feet as stated in the description. The cord is cheaply made and mass produced - pretty sure it would start an electrical fire if you tried using it anyways.
review image
on May 20, 2015
This cord did not work at all. Unfortunately for me we were using another cord and just opened this one last night, just a few days outside the return window so it cannot be returned or refunded so its just another piece of trash.
on July 14, 2014
Description clearly says 6' long and what I recieved is less than 2' long! Stay Away!
on June 15, 2016
I am completely confused as to what I even purchased the item I received is nothing compared to the item that's in the listing, The length is incorrect but even the prongs on the end of the cord are incorrect.
review image