Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sony PlayStation (Original PS) AC Power Adapter Cord [Bulk Packed]
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 13, 2013
For the longest time I couldn't play my original Playstation...something had happened to the power cord, it was lost. So, I turned to Amazon to try to find a replacement that worked..and there, I wonder if this will work.. I decided to spend the few dollars and give it a try. I could not tell the difference between this power cord and the one I lost. The power cord fits securely into the console and does its job. I've had this for a while now and am able to enjoy all of my original Playstation games from my childhood once again. Satisfied.
on May 27, 2014
It works for a PS1 power cord. There is not a lot else to say about it. Do you like PS1? Do you like power? THEN BUY THIS CORD!!!
on December 29, 2013
Somehow lost my original cable. This one seems to be an original Sony cable and is not the small gauge others have noted in reviews of other cables. Works fine and plenty of length.
on March 29, 2013
this is the same thing as the original, fits playstation and dreamcast just as it should.
this vendor shipped very fast, cord was at my house in 2 days, couldnt believe it.
on May 30, 2014
I had lost the power plug to my CD player in a move and they had it. Perfect fit and I'm back in business. Well packaged and fast, accurate shipping
on July 28, 2015
The cord was just what we needed and the price was excellent. My Brandon has had hours of fun playing his game that this cord made possible.
on January 18, 2014
It powers my PS1 and I can now play games with it. That's all that matters. I would recommend for anyone needed to power their PS1.
on January 7, 2014
High quality and works perfect on my sons original Play Station. He is very happy! Nice to be able to find it!
on May 18, 2016
Works perfect with the original Playstation. Very satisfied with this product, and it arrived really fast.
on October 13, 2014
Came in as a brand new piece... it's nice to know old products are still around

See 1 answered question