5.0 out of 5 stars Best!
You cannot get better quality!

The best memory card comes from SONY, even if you get a bettter value with other brand cards, they could eventually stop working and your save files and hard earned progress will be lost forever. The original sony are made in Japan.

Published on December 20, 2006 by T. R. Quintana Alvarado

2.0 out of 5 stars Good but deceptive
Published on December 23, 2010 by Shawn S Grant

5.0 out of 5 stars Best!, December 20, 2006
This review is from: Sony Playstation Memory Card (Video Game)
You cannot get better quality!

These work with the old and new version (PS2 and PS2slim), some of the very cheap cards work only with the PS2 (old version). Anything else you need to know?

5.0 out of 5 stars Sony Playstation [PSX] Gray memory card, March 21, 2007
This review is from: Sony Playstation Memory Card (Video Game)
The thing about authentic products (chiefly the PSX Sony memory cards)is that while you do indeed pay for the name, your also paying for a product with the fewest bugs and flaws. In the case of off brand memory cards, the issue was frequent memory crashes or corrupted files. This is not so much a problem when you purchase the Sony lisenced card for the Sony console. For some strange and frustrating reason, when the PS2 slim design was unveiled to the public, only a handful of 3rd party memory cards were compatable. Rest assured that the Sony lisenced PSX cards WOULD be one of the few names that would work. I reccomend this particular card out of any other just for the sake of simplicity and ease of access.

5.0 out of 5 stars PS1 Memory Card, April 9, 2008
Guyana Masala "~léisuré" (New Jersey, United States of America) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sony Playstation Memory Card (Video Game)
This was a saving grace for my nephew who lost his. Works like a charm and saves all your PS1 games on the PS2 that need a PS1 memory card to save data.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good but deceptive, December 23, 2010
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Sony Playstation Memory Card (Video Game)
The posting shows pictures of the original Sony Playstation memory card. By Sony. However, what I received was not an original but some other brand besides Sony. I wanted one of the originals because I am playing some old PS1 games on a PS2 and a lot of forums I've read state that the original official sony branded memory cards are the best for saving the game. Which is why I purchased this particular one. Instead, I get some random aftermarket card by some maker I've never heard of.

The card does actually work, so I can't complain on that. But, I think that it needs to be made clear that what you are getting is not what is advertised.

5.0 out of 5 stars Legit Sony PSone memory card, June 7, 2011
This review is from: Sony Playstation Memory Card (Video Game)
I got this memory card in the mail today, came within a few days so decent shipping time and it works perfectly. It actually came absolutly brand new in a little sony box and in the box it has the memory card in a sony memory card case so not only do you get a brand new memory card but you get a cool plastic case to go around it and protect it. Very good product. I bought it because I wanted to play FFVIII. I got the game but i couldnt save because it told me i needed a playstation 1 memory card so I ordered this one. Got it today, put it in today to play final fantasy, played some FF and I was able to save :)) Very good day. So yeah if you need a Playstation 1 memory card look no further. You cant beat the Sony product and getting it brand new makes it alot better so 5 out of 5.

5.0 out of 5 stars It Does What It Should, February 28, 2011
Sessiz Tepe (Istanbul, Turkey) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sony Playstation Memory Card (Video Game)
I bought a PS3 and wanted to have my old PSOne save datas on it because starting over would be too much pain. So I got an adaptor for it but my Japan made PSOne Memory Card-which is very old- didn't show up on screen. Then I tried to use it on my PS2 Slim so that I could transfer files to a PS2 Memory Card but it again didn't show up on PS2 browser screen although I could save and load my PSOne games when playing on the PS2. However, this card works like a charm and both PS2 browser screen and PS3 Memory Card adaptor recognize it. I could finally transfer my files to wherever I wanted.

1.0 out of 5 stars The pictures lie., October 17, 2013
This review is from: Sony Playstation Memory Card (Video Game)
Well it was a fake, it had no play station symbol on it why even put a picture on it, if its not the same.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome blossom, July 6, 2011
This review is from: Sony Playstation Memory Card (Video Game)
The memory card came on time, actually faster than I had expected it to come. It seemed like I had just ordered it when it showed up all of the sudden so my thanks to the shipper. It was in fantastic condition as well, I couldn't be more pleased with this transaction.

5.0 out of 5 stars What is there to say, June 15, 2011
This review is from: Sony Playstation Memory Card (Video Game)
This is the only Playstation One Memory Card worth getting, The rest break down over time this one last for a decent while. Yeah yeah, I still play the PS1!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sony PS1 mem-card review, January 5, 2007
This review is from: Sony Playstation Memory Card (Video Game)
What can I say, the card works as it is supposed to work.

Sony Playstation Memory Card
Sony Playstation Memory Card by Sony Computer Entertainment (PlayStation)
Used & New from: $7.95