5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely Happy With My Sony Walkman AM/FM Radio
Published on August 4, 2012 by Thomas

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT WHAT I WANTED
THE ITEM WAS WHAT IT WAS BUT WAS NOT WHAT I THOUGHT I WANTED. SORRY. I WILL PROBABLY HAVE TO DO SOME RESEARCH!
Published 10 months ago by MISS P

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely Happy With My Sony Walkman AM/FM Radio, August 4, 2012
This review is from: Sony Walkman Compact Portable Lightweight AM/FM Stereo Radio with Convenient Belt Clip, Over the Head Stereo Headphones & Soft Loop Active Style On The Ear Headphones - Batteries Included - Designed for Jogging, Walking, Exercising & Bike Riding (Electronics)
I purchased my Sony Walkman Compact Portable Lightweight AM/FM Stereo Radio a few weeks ago to make my daily 40-minute walk a little more enjoyable. I'm rarely this happy with a product purchased online. The Soft Loop Active Style On The Ear Headphones which were included at no extra cost couldn't be more comfortable. And a single AA battery seemingly lasts forever. On more than one occasion, I've absentmindedly forgotten to turn the radio off. In one case, I left it running continuously for 24 hours and a few days later for over 72 hours--and was surprised to find that the same battery still had juice enough left for a couple more weeks. I've been enjoying my morning walks with my Sony for about eleven weeks now and am only on my second AA battery! A great little product at a great price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Spimd, January 12, 2013
I just received it and the radio seemed a bit light in feel. When I turned it on and put on the headphones, it was truly stereophonic. So now I listen to music when I'm cleaning, cooking, walking, etc. Very good reception. A winner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little radio, January 9, 2013
Ed & Kathie Vail (San Rafael, CA USA) - See all my reviews
Great little radio!! My husband owns one and I bought one on his recommendation. Can't recommend it highly enough. I can even get one station that I am unable to tune in on my plug-in radio.

5.0 out of 5 stars Compact for use at the gym., January 8, 2013
I don't have an IPod or MP3 player and just wanted to listen to the FM radio band while using the treadmill at the gym. I had no desire to download music for this purpose. The compact Walkman was the answer for me. The earplugs fit around the ear for comfort.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, December 13, 2012
Bought for my 61 yr old mom to wear while walking. She loves it, it's simple and doesn't have more than she needs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice and well worth the price, February 19, 2013
Great sound, no interference, light weight and easy to carry while I am walking. A great buy. I highly recommend this nice small walkman

5.0 out of 5 stars Sony Walkman am/fm Radio, January 27, 2013
Good sound and great price. My husband has already got good use during football season and talk sports. I would buy again.

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT WHAT I WANTED, October 7, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Sony Walkman, May 25, 2013
The Walkman is a good product. This one replaces one that I purchased many years ago which finally failed. I use this item mostly indoors so the reception is not always the best however it is comparable to the previous unit.

1.0 out of 5 stars It sucks, October 21, 2013
The first time I used it the sound kept cutting in and out like there was a loose circuit or something. Very annoying and irritating.

Rate and Discover Movies