5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable Batteries
Published on December 15, 2004 by A. Alkins

1.0 out of 5 stars The batteries I received are different from the photo...
... and they don't recharge with the sony charger I have at home.
You should pay more attention to the photos in the product profiles.
Published 21 months ago by marcello

5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable Batteries, December 15, 2004
This review is from: Sony Cycle Energy 900 mAh Ni-MH AAA Rechargeable Batteries (Discontinued by Manufacturer) (Electronics)
I bought a couple of these to use with my Sony BCG-34HD4 charger. These batteries are working great. They're 800mAh (Capacity), larger than the standard AAA size (The also last about twice as long as normal Alkaline batteries). I've used a pair for atleast 50 charges and they're still going. Rechargeable batteries are a much more economical choice for anyone, I use these in an MP3 player. You're pretty safe going with Sony (You can get cheaper NiMH batteries from other brands but you risk getting cheap'os that can leak in your equipment). Remember though, these will only work with NiMH chargers! You should also get a charger that cuts power when fully charged to preserve your battery life.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality batteries for affordable price, October 15, 2010
I bought these batteries a couple of years ago for my bluetooth headphones. They are still going strong despite several thousand charging cycles. These batteries hold their charge pretty well and don't drain as quickly as some lower priced batteries from lesser known brands. They are by Sony, so enough said on quality!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, April 9, 2010
I have been using these batteries for little less than a month for my handset (cordless phone) & they work like a charm !!

-Sunil

4.0 out of 5 stars Good choice, October 16, 2006
I am using these batteries (now they come at 900mAh) for my baby monitor - it takes 3 AAAs.

The monitor is on up to six hours a day and a set of batteries lasts about a week.
People say that in digital cameras Ni-Mh last longer than regular alkalines, but this was not the case for me. A set of Duracell alkalines lasted a little longer than these and a set of ultra batteries lasted about 10 days. I guess that this is because the monitor is a low-drain device and batteries seem to behave differently when used in a low-drain or a high-drain device like flash or digital camera.

Anyway, rechargable are always a better choice, I am starting to save money already.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked in our baby monitor!, April 12, 2012
The baby monitor (a "Philips AVENT Digital Screen Baby Monitor with DECT Technology") we purchased a few years ago for our 2-year-old daughter was no longer holding a charge for any decent length of time (30 minutes or so max). After checking the customized batteries in it, we purchased these batteries as a replacement. After about 24 hours of initial charge time, they now will hold a charge for at least 4 hours (we haven't tried any longer) and seem to be working perfectly for normal baby monitor usage.
Please note, however, that Philips had a customized battery container including a small metal strip to join the negative ends of the two batteries. As these Sony batteries are individual, I simply took metal strip off the original Philips battery pack and taped it onto the new Sony batteries in the same manner. I've no clue if this was actually necessary, but it was quite easy to do and certainly it doesn't seem to have caused any issues. Obviously, this isn't Sony's fault so no stars deducted -- but it's something to keep in mind if your considering replacing the batteries in a Philips baby monitor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sony battery, March 25, 2009
Peter N. Anderson (Sunnyvale, California USA) - See all my reviews
These batteries were exactly as specified. The price was an excellent deal and delivery was swift. Now I can be on the power trip I've always dreamed of!Thanks!!

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRICE!!!!!, May 3, 2013
Phone works like a new one now. Glad I found them! Big variation in price on simple batteries, shop carefully!

5.0 out of 5 stars More reserver power, April 21, 2013
I purchased 3 sets of these to replace the ones in my wireless home phone system. I like the fact that they were of higher mAh than the originals hence longer reserve power.

4.0 out of 5 stars They're batteries..., April 2, 2013
Sony rechargeable batteries are just fine but I sent these back because the device that they were to used with was also sent back. Otherwise, a good enough product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works fine so far, February 13, 2013
Got it and us it in key board. This one is cheap and works fine. YOU want it definitely. Go get it!