Sony (SAL-85F14Z) Lenses & Filters f/1.4
From the Manufacturer
The Sony Carl Zeiss SAL-85F14Z lens is a brilliant lens for portraits, low light and midrange telephoto shooting. It's a beautiful piece of glass--and for intimate or low-light portraits, fashion shots, and quick candid photographs with superior visual accuracy, this professional lens will satisfy the most uncompromising demands. Its performance at fully open aperture is astonishingly precise--and its 35mm-equivalent 125.7mm focal length gives you sharp midrange close-ups and natural, distortion-free portraits at relaxed distances.
- Superb Sharpness at Fully Open Aperture: In conjunction with the Super SteadyShot image stabilization system of the Sony α (Alpha) DSLR-A100 camera, this superb Carl Zeiss lens achieves pinpoint sharpness--even working with hand-held camera by available light.
- Excellent Contrast Reproduction: Precision optical design and advanced T* coatings help to reduce flare and increase contrast.
- Smooth Backgrounds: Smooth, visually pleasing out-of-focus backgrounds give portraits and close-ups an extra dimension of beauty.
- Focus Hold Button: For full creative control, a focus hold button located on the lens can lock auto-focusing even in continuous advance mode--and focus lock can also be set on the spot-focus center frame area.
- Auto Clutch: In auto-focus mode, the manual focus ring does not rotate--and in manual focusing, you'll have a solid, hands-on feel.
Sony DSLR-A100, DSLR-A100K.
What's in the Box:
Lens, front and rear lens cap, SH0002 lens hood.