5.0 out of 5 stars Good for my compact sony hx30v
I just received this card and made an initial test on my laptop.

Here is the result:

Warning: Only 15255 of 15256 MByte tested.
Test finished without errors.Sony Media SF16NX/TQM 16GB SDHC Class 10 Memory Card
You can now delete the test files *.h2w or verify them again.
Writing speed: 9.67 MByte/s
Reading speed: 17.5 MByte/s...
Published 21 months ago by Duy

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work for my HD video recording setup
I just purchased this card and used it for the first time today in my Samsung HD camcorder. I had been using a Patriot brand 32gb class 10 card previously without any problems. This time, using the Sony class 10 card, during recording, I got an error saying that my card was too slow, stopping my recording in the middle of a file dump. Samsung and other HD camcorders...
Published 19 months ago by AmazonDoeReviewer

‹ Previous | 111 12 1332 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars how much video? lots and lots, July 3, 2013
This review is from: Sony SF16NX/TQM 16GB SDHC Class 10 Memory Card (Personal Computers)
I didn't realize I needed a class 10 sd card for my camera video - but when I got got it- what a difference! a school concert and a recital all in one day ..... and I bought two so I was ready to go again right away..... the next day....

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, July 2, 2013
the camera came on the day they said it would be here. As well as the camera is awesome it was cheaper than anywhere else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works without Quirks, July 1, 2013
It works in all my devices without any issues - is always recognized by them - and is fast enough to handle even my full HD video setting on my super-zoom camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great SD card, June 24, 2013
I bought these for my Canon 60d to shoot video. They work great. Plenty fast for even long segments. I will definitely buy these again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, June 20, 2013
I bought this on Thanksgiving deal and got this for $12. I am using this with my Sony CX190 and it is working really well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great card, June 19, 2013
Does just what you need it to do. Works great with the 3ds for anyone looking to upgrade from the standard card.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent camera., June 19, 2013
Amazing pictures and easy to use. So far I love it!!! The product came on time and everything is perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Card, June 17, 2013
This Sony card does what you want it to do. Nothing more nothing less. It performs like it says. Good price for the amount of storage it provides. I would but another Sony card in the future.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's good, June 7, 2013
So far it is good. I have been using this card in my Sony Cyber Shot Camera for over a month and half.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Memory Card, June 6, 2013
I got this during a lightning deal and it was a great buy for the price!! I will definitely be looking for it again during lightening deals!!

‹ Previous | 111 12 1332 | Next ›