Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 78 questions
votes
There appears to be some kind of eprom or something that saves pre-sets, but it doesn't last forever. I did lose all my presets when the battery died and I didn't get around to replacing it for a couple days. However, when you take the battery and put it back in, or immediately replace a dead battery, your preset stations are saved.
Feb 5, 2014 by Ian Seaton
vote
I'm not sure of the question but if there is a signal the radio should lock on to the station. I have only used the radio in the city..hope this helps.
Feb 11, 2014 by RoyC
vote
I have not used it in this capacity but when plugged into an external speaker system (treadmill) it works fine
Jan 7, 2014 by jay
vote
what size battery Jan 25, 2014
- one triple AAA =/to 'fair to good' battery life (this is my second one of these radios in seven years - excellent reception AM [at night] + FM) I LOVE this little powerhouse of a radio !!!
Jan 25, 2014 by eaglescott
vote
The sound quality of the radio is comparable to the Sangean, maybe a little bit clearer. Because of the compact size, it is more convenient to carry around.
Nov 20, 2013 by Mark Sobowits
votes
I just put it in my pocket and it works well to me.
Jun 28, 2013 by Tian Lin
votes
Is it good for jogging Nov 10, 2013
Should be OK for jogging as it is very light weight and small. Has a "hold" feature to keep in on stations. Just remember, weak signal stations may fade in and out.
Nov 11, 2013 by Steve
votes
Can't answer specifically about Anaheim Stadium...depends on where the signal originates... but on of the reasons we like this radio is that we get good AM reception out in a pasture in the middle of nowhere about a 100 miles north of Dallas.
Jan 7, 2015 by Suzie Henderson
votes
Hi Seeker of Truth, Here are the features of this radio. Weather Band Tuning Function Lets you listen up-to-the-minute weather from your local weather band broadcasts. -Direct Weather Button Lets you access weather forecast at the touch of a button. -20 Station Preset Memory Uses electronic settings for easy one-button tuning for your choice of audio from 5 weather band, 10 FM and 5 AM stations. -1 "AAA" Battery Operation Provides hours of listening and helps to make the Walkman® radio compact and inexpensive to use. -5 Direct Key Preset Memory Allows you to electronically tune into any 5 stations you set, even if in different frequency bands with the press of a single, easy-to-reach button. -Digital Clock and Battery Indicator Lets you keep track of the correct time and provides a visible indication of when battery power becomes low. -Included accessories Stereo Headphone and Belt Clip Provided. Lets you listen in private and the belt clip ensures quick attachment to a belt. -FM Local/Distance (DX) Switch Provides optimal reception of both close and distant radio stations. Thanks. >Joffrey
Mar 22, 2015 by Sony Support USA  MANUFACTURER 
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers