1,032 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Radio -- Great Price!
This is a perfect little radio. The reception is very good (much better than a few headphone/radio setup's I've owned), and it is very well made. It's solid and tough. And it's smaller than a pack of cigarettes.
There are only 2 downsides I can think of:
1. It doesn't have a digital tuner. This can be a major problem with this radio if you're a profuse channel...
Published on May 6, 2003 by mtk5150

2.0 out of 5 stars Sony Walkman Radio
THe radio works great....except the last 2 Sony walkman am/fm radios I have had you were able to CLIP onto your WAISTE band when exercising.....it was just a large CLIP thing....THIS new one has a different type that you HAVE to use a BELT with! and WHO uses a belt to work out ? I certainly dont.....so I am using a VERY LARGE safety pin thru the hole in the back...
Published on November 4, 2006 by Laurie A. Hanas

‹ Previous | 139 40 41104 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Item, January 11, 2014
This review is from: Sony SRF59SILVER AM/FM Walkman Stereo Radio (Electronics)
The little radio headphones are very good for the price. I bought it for my husband to use while sweeping the pool and he is quite satisfied that they maintain the signal all around the yard.

5.0 out of 5 stars Use for working out in club, January 10, 2014
This review is from: Sony SRF59SILVER AM/FM Walkman Stereo Radio (Electronics)
Works very well when listing to the TVs in the work out room. You need to use a radio station to key in tv channel. Good value for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love This Sony :-), January 8, 2014
This review is from: Sony SRF59SILVER AM/FM Walkman Stereo Radio (Electronics)
I bought this for my workouts. It works very well while I am sitting on the exercize bike. My Grandma is in a care facility and I bought her one of there so she can enjoy her sermons and music. She loves it and enjoying it bunches :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars Old Stuff Works, January 7, 2014
This review is from: Sony SRF59SILVER AM/FM Walkman Stereo Radio (Electronics)
Purchased for my wife and she really likes this radio. Above all, it's simple and easy to use and the battery last forever. No Brainer!

4.0 out of 5 stars four star rating, January 7, 2014
This review is from: Sony SRF59SILVER AM/FM Walkman Stereo Radio (Electronics)
I received the radio very quickly even though it was ordered just after Christmas. It is very nice. So far the battery is holding up. That is the reason that I ordered this radio. My other one went through 2 batteries every couple of days and I only use it for an hour at a time. I love to listen to talk radio when I'm hiking. The station that I listen to the most comes in pretty clear, but the station drifts a little bit. My other radio would fall off my belt a lot and would easily bump buttons and shut off etc. This Sony Walkman doesn't do that and therefore the four stars

DN

5.0 out of 5 stars very simple, January 5, 2014
This review is from: Sony SRF59SILVER AM/FM Walkman Stereo Radio (Electronics)
I bought this so I could listen to Mick do the play by play at the University of Montana Grizzly football play off game. It was 6 below zero at kickoff. The Grizz lost but my Walkman Scored !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sony Radio, January 3, 2014
This review is from: Sony SRF59SILVER AM/FM Walkman Stereo Radio (Electronics)
Nice radio, speakers sound great picks up the radio channels from a good distance. The radio is a good value for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Walking with Walkman, January 3, 2014
Sue Hirsch (North Hills, California, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sony SRF59SILVER AM/FM Walkman Stereo Radio (Electronics)
I got the Walkman as a holiday gift for my friend who likes to listen to her favorite Tim Conway Jr, while on her morning walk, she had one but it didn't sound as good. She takes it everywhere. Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted., January 3, 2014
This review is from: Sony SRF59SILVER AM/FM Walkman Stereo Radio (Electronics)
I was looking for a simple radio that I could listen to as I was walking my dog. This radio fit the bill. Good sound and light weight.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mgalindo, January 3, 2014
This review is from: Sony SRF59SILVER AM/FM Walkman Stereo Radio (Electronics)
love this , I use went working in the yard and the headphones are comfortable too, easy to use too..

‹ Previous | 139 40 41104 | Next ›