Queue up your favorite playlist or the latest blockbuster hit stored on your iPod or iPhone, all while charging your device5. Plugging it in to the front-facing USB input couldn't be simpler. And since your device stays charging the whole time, it's ready to go when you are.
From the Manufacturer
Bring the excitement home with 5.2 channels, 725 watts8 and iPhone and iPod connectivity. It also handles all of your components with 4 HD inputs and 4K resolution
pass-through. Now, all of your music and movies will get the multi-layered sound quality
they deserve with HD Digital Cinema Sound and auto calibration for easy set-up.
| || |
Product description and full feature list
Explore the full range of features and options below.
Digital Cinema Auto Calibration - Quick Speaker Set Up
Ensure you get the best sound experience from your A/V receiver and speakers with Digital Cinema Auto Calibration. Simply place the included microphone where you will be seated and settings are automatically optimized based on the distance, delays and placement of your speakers.
Audio Return Channel
Eliminate the need for extra cables connected to your TV. This feature allows audio to be sent from your compatible TV to your receiver through the same HDMI cable already being used to send audio and video to your TV.7
| || |
Standby pass-through of
Audio & Video
Conveniently access all your HDMI connected devices without having to power on the receiver.
BRAVIA Sync Capable
Conveniently operate and control select Sony BRAVIA Sync devices with one remote including: Sony Blu-ray Disc Players, BRAVIA HDTVs, Sony home theater products.4
| || |
24p True Cinema (pass-through)
Watch Blu-ray Disc movies in their native frame rate (24 frames per second) when paired with a 24p HDTV and playback device like a Blu-ray Disc Player or PlayStation 3 gaming console via HDMI cable.6
1. Requires 3D content, 3D HDTV, 3D glasses and HDMI cable (at least 10.2 Gbps).
2. Requires HDMI cable and LPCM capable receiver.
3. Requires HDTV with equivalent display and HDMI cable sold sep.
4. Syncs with BRAVIA Sync or Theatre Sync products.
5. iPod support is limited to the following players: iPod touch, iPod classic, iPod nano 1st, 2nd & 3rd generation, iPod 4th& 5th generation & iPod mini and iPhone 3G, 3Gs and 4G models.
6. Requires HDMI cable sold sep.
7. Requires HDTV and HDMI cable sold sep.
8. 745 Watts Total System power (145W x 5 @ 6 ohms 1kHz 0.5% THD)