|It’s the best of both worlds: a full HD laptop and a tablet in one. All in a carbon fiber, surf slider design that’s ready from the word “go.” Write notes or draw with the digitizer stylus, type an email or use your fingers to pinch, swipe and scroll your way through the web. Equipped with a 4th generation Intel® Core™ i7-4500U processor, 8GB4 of memory and weighing only 2.93 lbs. It’s versatility redefined.|| |
| || |
| || |
More brilliant color than ever The 13.3” Full HD 1920 x 1080p touchscreen LCD with TRILUMINOS Display creates incredibly true, natural shades of colors – just the way you want to see them. Thanks to a new-generation technology that makes colors purer and more distinct with a wider color range, giving images a heightened sense of depth. Equipped with IPS (in-plane switching) technology so you can enjoy a crisp image from any viewing angle - perfect for giving an important presentation or watching the latest blockbuster hit.
| || || |
|One-touch connection |
Quickly share music and URLs with compatible devices. See the same website that’s on your smartphone from your VAIO® PC. With NFC (Near Field Communication), it all happens by simply tapping compatible devices together on the touch icon. Connecting devices has never been this easy.
Practical innovation is a cornerstone of Sony’s vision, and our keyboards are no exception. The keyboard features precisely engineered keys to create a comfortable and intuitive typing experience. When typing in dim light, an LED backlight creates a pleasant glow, framing the individual keys and illuminating the lettering to make it even easier to find the right keys.
Simple multi-gesture touchpad
The multi-gesture touchpad is the most intuitive way to interact with your laptop. Scroll with two fingers, pinch to zoom in and out of images, swipe to flip through pages or photos, and you can even rotate an image, and much more. Use your touchpad in the same way as if you were touching the screen. Swipe in from the right to reveal charms or return to the start screen. Swipe in from the left to switch to your last
There's nothing standard about the standard Sony limited warranty on VAIO® computers. We cover parts and labor on covered repairs. And we have extensive on-line support where you can chat with an associate and access drivers, software updates, FAQs, user forums and more. Or if you prefer, you can just call us on the phone8. We are here to help.
| ||The handiest port around |
Forgot to charge your phone or mp3 player? Just plug your device via USB cord into the USB sleep charge port and start charging. Even if the PC is shut down and not plugged in you can still use it. And don’t forget that the USB 3.0 port is perfect for connecting a compatible external hard drive and allowing you to wait less and transfer data up to 10x faster than USB 2.0.
Scan your documents
Cam Scanner is a document scanning app that enables you to edit, organize and keep track of multiple documents. Use the 8 megapixel Exmor RS® camera to take photo of a document or notes written on a whiteboard. The app automatically scans and straightens any distortions. You can share the document to a note app to edit or add notes. Easily search for archived files using OCR technology.
Note Anytime for VAIO® PCs
Note Anytime for VAIO helps you easily take notes using the digitizer stylus or keyboard. This note taking and organizational tool will not only convert your handwriting to text, but also lets you add your own creative touch by drawing on the touchscreen with your finger or stylus so you can include hand drawn diagrams or images. You can organize your notes by specific subject or project, and even add images that you clip from the web using Active Clip® or directly from your albums.
See an image on the web that would be a great addition to your presentation? Use Active Clip® to trace or draw a freehand outline using your digitizer pen around the image. With intelligent edge detection you can quickly crop images in seconds with auto edge detection. Then save to your presentation, clipboard or Note Anytime for VAIO® PC where you can write or draw on it, save it, or send it to someone in e-mail.
| ||Enjoy your PC on your HDTV |
Wirelessly stream all the things you love-movies, photos, websites, and more-live from your PC to your HDTV9.
VAIO® Movie Creator
Quickly and easily make a movie just the way you like it from your own photos or videos. Enhance your movies with your choice of 45 design themes and music. VAIO® Movie Creator adds the transitions and effects automatically so your movie looks polished and professional. Once your movie is ready, share it on Facebook®, YouTube™, or other social networking and video sharing sites.
PC tune-ups and maintenance made easy
With the newest version of VAIO Care™ software you get an easy-to-use tool that lets you tune up, update and troubleshoot your VAIO® PC. Just press the ASSIST button to effortlessly install and uninstall new software and drivers, use the visual interface to quickly identify and troubleshoot issues, create restore and recovery media, and connect with Sony phone, chat or online support when you need to talk with a Sony expert.
Sony's Media Apps
Experience your content like never before with Sony's Media Apps. We bring together the very best of Sony’s state-of-the-art technologies to provide an exceptional experience. You get seamless connectivity across all of your compatible Sony devices to your content. Share and play with your content as you choose. Quick and easy access to content stored locally, on DLNA® servers, or from PlayMemories Online™.
1. GHz denotes maximum microprocessor internal clock speed and may vary based on application.
2. Requires a system with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology. Intel® Turbo Boost Technology and Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 are only available on select Intel® processors. Consult your PC manufacturer. Performance varies depending on hardware, software, and system configuration. For more information, visit http://www.intel.com/go/turbo.
3. Available on select Intel® Core™ processors. Requires an Intel® HT Technology-enabled system. Consult your PC manufacturer. Performance will vary depending on the specific hardware and software used. For more information including details on which processors support HT Technology, visit http://www.intel.com/info/hyperthreading.
4. 1 GB = one billion bytes. Actual formatted capacity will be less.
8. For some third party software, Sony provides initial support. Additional support may be available from the applicable vendor. Availability may vary by vendor.
9. Requires an Intel® Wireless Display-enabled system, compatible adapter, and TV. 1080p and Blu-ray™ or other protected content playback only available on 2nd gen Intel® Core™ processor-based PCs with built-in visuals enabled, a compatible adapter and media player, and supporting Intel WiDi software and graphics driver installed. Consult your PC manufacturer. For more information, see www.intel.com/go/widi.
10. Based on Sony engineering. Actual performance may vary considerably based on hardware configuration, software, power management settings, environmental conditions, wireless connectivity and other factors. Maximum battery capacity will normally decrease with time and use. © 2013 Sony Electronics Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited. Features and specifications subject to change without notice. Sony and the Sony make.believe logo are trademarks of Sony. Blu-ray Disc is a trademark. Intel, Core, and Centrino are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the US and other countries. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners