Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation Learn more

on January 22, 2012
Ive been looking all over for a small portable laptop to replace my old vaio. My older one was a 15.6in, so anything smaller would have been great. This one I feel is just as good as my older vaio. With the exception of the smaller processor than my older one. Still, the computer runs smoothly and qucikly. The grapics are great (LED), The keyboard will take some getting used to, since its smaller its more squashed. If you have already used a netbook before you should be fine with the keyboard size. For me, being the size of a netbook and getting all the amenities of a laptop sold me. Ive found most laptops this size are more expensive, so finding one at this price with what I needed was great. If your an AutoCad user, AutoCad will run on this, plus, with it being portable, you can take it with you to work or a job site easier. All in all, the other con I have to say is I wish the processor size would have been bigger, but for what I need it for (AutoCad, word processing, internet, music, etc) it works for me.
on November 27, 2012
gave this computer to my mom for her birthday 8 months ago and it still holds up well. i use it occasionally when i stop by her house with no real problems, and she loves it. she uses it for basic word processing, email, and internet browsing.
on October 25, 2011
I bought this laptop two weeks ago, it is really light and looks nice, which can satisfy what I need, but there are some problems I am not satisfied with. First of all, the battery's life is not what offcial website states. In fact, the battery life is only about 4 hours if the brightness is moderate and connecting wireless. Furthemore, the price is relatively expensive. The price I wish to pay for is about 420~450 dollars. The advantage is the screen is perfect and keyborad is also nice to press and the charger is very light.
on May 15, 2013
spent a long time searching for just the right lightweight laptop that would be of good quality but not too expensive. There were so many others with bad reviews, I consider myself very lucky to have found this one. It's great. The wifi setup is transparent, the keyboard is just fine, it's very light and thin, and I can use it for Skype or google Voice, as it has mic & camera built in.
on February 4, 2012
The portability of the laptop is very good. As expected, the performanace is very average. Also, it is very inconvenient that there is no optical drive. The sony external optical drive is not compatible with the device as the device does not have an ilink port, which is a very stupid design. I tried many cables and could not make it work. The Sony tech support is terrible!
on October 5, 2014
Sony support – talk to a “validation” rep for 15 minutes, get transferred, repeat, etc. until you expire
Sony extended warranty – spend 5 hours talking to a dozen “validation” reps, return your product & get a check for $.40 on a dollar after 4 months
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 10, 2012
I was happy when it arrived. But I got a little sad and surprised when I opened it, it was small as what I did not expect it to be. However, it looks nice. I can carry everywhere. Also, I can plug it into the TV, so I can watch music video or movie in a big screen. The only thing I am not happy with it is that it does not have a CD-Rom.
on February 8, 2012
This is a perfect laptop for the price and size. I bought this laptop for my daughter and she hasnt had any problems with it. She uses it all the time for social media, homework or just to play games. The laptop works just fine. Perfect for a teenager!!
on April 2, 2012
Quick and very smooth transaction. Love the product. It is so much more easier
for school and home use. I recommend this for any one and love the color
on May 20, 2012
I love my Vaio! Its simple to use and exactly what I wanted in a light weight laptop. Keyboard is easy to use even though it is a small laptop.

See 1 answered question