1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars I am a "pink" loving girl!, January 27, 2009
Natalie V. Galasso (Newark, New JERSEY. United States of America) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Sony PSP Slim & Lite 2000 Console (Video Game)
I live in America, and I never owned the original PSP. I really did want a PSP badly, and was going to buy the RockStar Pinks Version of the PSP1000. It was a bright neon pink and looked cute, but there were rumors of a newer model flying around the internet, and I figured it wouldn't hurt me to wait a few more months and see what happens. I had waited and got word that the PSP2000 was released in Japan. I was watching this obsessively. I noticed they had a beautiful powder, non obnoxious girly pink model, which is the one you see listed in this ad.

I decided to order the imported Japanese version. It does come with English settings, and a few advantages and disadvantages.

Pro:
I can play American and Japanese PSP games.
Beautiful Color options never released to the United States...
( possibly sony thinks we aren't as fussy as Japan? )
The screen is beautiful.
It is slightly* slimmer than the older model, but not by much in my opinion.

Cons:
Can not play American UMD movies.

All in all I love this PSP model and color to pieces, and I am very pleased with it. I paid 199.99USD. If you're more curious my photos of my actual PSP are listed above under the more pictures section. Just look for my name :)

Sony PSP Slim & Lite 2000 Console
$639.97
In stock. Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.