5.0 out of 5 stars Good value
I needed just a couple of bucks to make the free shipping and I picked these up thinking they were just a "fill in". They turned out to be great little batteries and lasted longer than similar products.
Published on March 23, 2009 by P. Calgaro

2.0 out of 5 stars batteries
past Sony batteries lasted forever, it seems, BUT, these batteries didn't last anytime at all-- rather disappointed :-( I will just use regular AA batteries, they last about as long as these Sony batteries.
Published 9 months ago by Diane Cadenhead

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, March 23, 2009
This review is from: Sony Stamina Platinum Alkaline AA Batteries (4-Pack) (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sony AA Alkaline Batteries - 4 pack, July 30, 2005
Great Batteries, Been using them for a considerable amount of time in digital cameras and wireless mice and they have been lasting as long if not longer than any other brand I have used, Would buy these again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Batteries, December 12, 2012
As always Sony batteries work great. I have always used Sony Batteries when I could find them at my local stores.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!!!, September 15, 2013
Best batteries I've ever used by far, not even close. Not even energizer or duracell can compare to these batteries.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, September 12, 2012
I bought these batteries for my tv remote and they work great! I haven't had them but a couple of weeks but so far they work really well. I am very pleased with them!

4.0 out of 5 stars well, February 12, 2013
Joel B (New York, NY) - See all my reviews
It's batteries... They work, they're cheap, and they're necessary for my wonderful but non-rechargeable oral-b electric toothbrush. What else can I say?

5.0 out of 5 stars Sony Batteries, August 16, 2013
These are some of the best batteries that I've ever used. The stores stopped selling them, and I was really happy when I found them on here.

5.0 out of 5 stars AA Batteries, July 6, 2013
Thank you so much. perfectly fine and worked great for my camera needs. Will shop here again
Ms. A Williams

2.0 out of 5 stars batteries, January 19, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Average Battery, wouldn't pay extra for these., April 20, 2012
I bought these on accident when I was trying to buy some rechargeable batteries for my camera. But for the money I paid I thought they would last longer than the average battery but they didn't.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›