Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

Size: 1 packChange

on August 16, 2013
These are some of the best batteries that I've ever used. The stores stopped selling them, and I was really happy when I found them on here.
on July 30, 2005
Great Batteries, Been using them for a considerable amount of time in digital cameras and wireless mice and they have been lasting as long if not longer than any other brand I have used, Would buy these again.
on September 15, 2013
Best batteries I've ever used by far, not even close. Not even energizer or duracell can compare to these batteries.
on November 5, 2014
Seem to be strong, mine say best if used buy 2024. I got these on groupon, great deal, $15 for 72 batteries.
on December 12, 2012
As always Sony batteries work great. I have always used Sony Batteries when I could find them at my local stores.
on April 14, 2015
These are excellent batteries and are being used in my wireless keyboard and mouse set. They hold up really well and had a fairly recent production date. What more could you ask for? Fresh batteries at a great price!
on March 23, 2009
I needed just a couple of bucks to make the free shipping and I picked these up thinking they were just a "fill in". They turned out to be great little batteries and lasted longer than similar products.
on July 6, 2013
Thank you so much. perfectly fine and worked great for my camera needs. Will shop here again
Ms. A Williams
on September 12, 2012
I bought these batteries for my tv remote and they work great! I haven't had them but a couple of weeks but so far they work really well. I am very pleased with them!
on November 2, 2014
Working well. It will be interesting to see how long they last compared to regular batteries.