Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Disturbed $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services gotS5 gotS5 gotS5  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation STEM Toys & Games
Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 questions
votes
Yes it does work with the AS100V, however without the case there is quite a bit of spacing. I'd recommend the newer one as you can control the tilt angle of the clip-on. It does work with the older and newer type of waterproof case.
Aug 4, 2014 by TypeXD
votes
I wish that I could answer this question directly for you but all I can really do is supply you with Sony's information on the product. I hope this helps.GENERAL TYPE Camera Mount OVERVIEW Attach Action Cam to your goggles or the supplied headband for hands-free, POV shooting of all your adventures. FEATURES Designed to work in conjunction with the waterproof case supplied with your Action Cam, the VCT-GM1 headband mount allows you to attach the camera to the strap of your goggles or to the provided adjustable headband to capture unique point-of-view footage while skateboarding, snowboarding, skiing and more. Your Action Cam will be protected in its waterproof case, so you're free to shred without worrying about damage from water, snow, mud and rain. Worry Free Shooting This Waterproof Head Mount Kit allows you to attach your Action Cam to your goggles or simply around your head (when using supplied headband) to capture all your daring adventures. By enclosing your Action Cam in the included waterproof case, you can rest assure that your camera will be safe from any water damage even when skiing, snowboarding, wakeboarding and any other wet environment. Weight Waterproof Head Mount approximately: 2.4oz (69g) Waterproof Head Mount Kit (including headband) approximately: 3.8oz 109g (Approx.) Dimensions Approx 2.5 x 3.2 x 2.1" / 63.5 x 81.5 x 53.0mm COMPATIBILITY Designed to work in conjunction with the waterproof case supplied with Sony Action Cam BRAND Sony
Jun 3, 2015 by GaGa
votes
it should work with AS20
May 28, 2015 by LakeSide
votes
Hi Working Poor, yes, it will definitely will hold on a Sony waterproof casing. -Ely
Jan 17, 2015 by Sony Support USA  MANUFACTURER 
votes
Yes hdr 10 and 15 are the same size
Dec 14, 2014 by Tim Shoopman
votes
Yes
Apr 18, 2014 by Stephen
votes
If you meant, does the headband fit, the answer is yes. It is made out of a soft elastic fabric and can be adjusted.
Dec 4, 2013 by George P. Jacob
votes
You get a waterproof case with the camera. The headband does not come with another waterproof case.
Dec 10, 2013 by Dani Marie Kleist
votes
Yes, the mounting works fine. If it means anything, I wear a 7-1/4 hat size and the headband is snug but not tight when it is fully extended. If your hat size is larger than 7-1/2, I think you might need to cut and add (i.e. sew) additional banding.
Nov 4, 2013 by Gerry
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers