Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Learn more

on January 4, 2014
They sent a "V19" instead of a "V10" equivalent. The "V19" only provides 3.9 amps output (giving ~76 watts of power) instead of the 4.7 amps needed to provide 90 watts of power. If your PC needs more wattage but you use a smaller power supply it will result in the power supply overheating and possibly causing a fire.

Make sure that you get the proper wattage. Go to [...] and look for the accessory catalog for your unit. Do a search on the specific power supply model number to determine the wattage needed to replace it. The last two digits of the model number appear to represent different wattage outputs.

To calculate wattage given the voltage and amperage just multiple the voltage by the amperage.
on May 26, 2014
It is a fake charger with a oem sony sticker on it, I will send it back to FBA amazon and get my money back, It is a total piece o junk. I am guessing the reviews that claim 5 stars were made by someone who had a vested interest in selling the chargers.
on March 28, 2014
Well, it would have been nice if it was the actual listened adapter rating. Was not 90watts and had listed "Not for sale" on the adapter. Sent it back right away.
on February 28, 2013
I got this to replace my original that came with my laptop. While it does charge my computer, which of course was the goal, the plug doesn't fit snugly in my laptop so it often comes out.
on March 20, 2014
its a little "loose" fitting to my computer input. I dont like that the cord slips out easier than i would like. it also has a 3 prong plug. Don't like that either. My original was 2. Why does that matter? Because in some places, especially older spaces, 3 prong does not exist on the walls. Charges well and the shipper packed pretty well too.
on March 25, 2014
This literally shot out sparks after using it for 10 minutes. I threw it away the first day I got it.
on September 6, 2014
fast shipment and delivery. Only VERY minor issue is that the connection point of the charger seems slightly smaller than the original and can easily pull out. But this resolved our charging issue quickly and easily and at a very good price.
on December 8, 2013
It works replaced one that didn't, that's why I bought this one,same as the one that came with the lapper.
who knows why the other stopped working after only a year,que sera sera .I hope this lives longer.
on September 19, 2015
This is a terrible charger. It didn't fit properly from the start and now 6 months later it doesn't connect to the laptop at all. Waste of money. Stay away and keep browsing for a product and vendor that sells genuine products.
review image
on November 30, 2013
So far the charger portion is working after a month. The power cord to the charger however just died 11-29-13. No reason, not abuse, bent at tight angles or twisted. It just sits on the desk.

Going to be annoyed if the charger portion follows suit. I will update if further developments warrant.