Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 118 questions
votes
It's only 1.09lbs (tablet itself), the package might be 2.2 lbs.
May 9, 2013 by David N
vote
I have the xperia tablet z and mine is running 4.2 there is a 4.3 update coming soon then from what I've heard 4.4 kit kat is going to be the first part of 2014
Dec 2, 2013 by Thomas Sims
vote
I have used Net flix with no problem but Amazon prime i havent tried it yet but shouldnt be a problem.
Nov 25, 2013 by mehrdad golchin
vote
yes it is
Nov 19, 2013 by Tianyang ZHANG
vote
I'm. Pretty Sure. They will! but why would it get damaged if all the ports are sealed in the first place although thats an interesting question for Sony!
Oct 18, 2013 by Daniel peralta
votes
4.3 since beginning of January. Note that you can't get that one over the air, you have to connect to a computer in order to get it.
Feb 3, 2014 by Mesmerizer
votes
Small hdmi port and it does have an sd slot for expansion. Personally, I love it. Great tablet, lot's of free apps at the Google store. You can load the kindle app too as well as the mp3 store app. (if you have a kindle) it syncs the content, cool! The jelly bean 4.2.2 os is a great plus. One drawback, slow charge. Hope this helps
Dec 21, 2013 by crazygirl
votes
It comes with Office Suite which has a word, excel, and powerpoint editor. In my experience it has been fairly decent for a tablet as far as editing capabilities.
Jul 24, 2013 by Bryce Kost-Day
votes
What issues? If battery is running down faster, you can set the display to auto adjust, turn on battery save mode, and close apps running in the background .
Oct 25, 2013 by JohnnybeGood
votes
Yes, any micro sd card will work.
Nov 12, 2013 by Matthew T. Weflen
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers