Sony makes the cheapest crappiest controllers.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 9, 2013 7:44:15 PM PDT
The one that came with my ps3 broke in 4 months, the second, doesn't not work right and broke. The third one, a Drop of coffee fell in it, A DROP, and never ever work again. Now im up to my fourth one. This is it, if it happens again im selling my ps3 and stick with xbox.

Posted on Jul 27, 2013 8:11:59 AM PDT
Jenessa M says:
You must be highly abusive towards your controllers, because I've dropped and spilled stuff on my controllers many times and they are still going strong after years of service. In fact, most PS3 users will probably say that the controllers are quite durable and reliable. If you're going to switch over to the xbox because of an unlucky experience with the controllers, you really are naive.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 27, 2013 9:57:12 AM PDT
Good for you that ur crappy ps3 controllers work, but as you can see most reviews here are for there controllers breaking, that's y they sell so much, and I'm not abusive to my controllers, nor am I naive to move to Xbox, where their controllers actually work.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 3, 2014 9:12:35 PM PST
boomer says:
still have my original xbox 360 and ps3 controller.

Posted on Jan 21, 2014 9:24:12 PM PST
The Czar says:
I totally agree about the PS3 controllers. I own 2 PS3'S and lately I've been going through controllers like crazy. Lately they seem to be making them of lesser quality than in the past. I replaced my original controllers after some normal wear and tear after I had them for a few years. Now they don't seem to last longer than a couple months before they start acting up, i.e. unresponsive or doing something other than what you're trying to do. Very disappointing.... The PS4's controllers look like better quality. I hope they are otherwise I might have to consider the XBONE. Tired of buying multiple $40 controllers...

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 22, 2014 8:33:55 AM PST
Yet it has happen again. No matter now many times I buy these crap controllers at retail they still break. I can't afford to keep buying them so I'm gonna take a break ofF of ps3 and play with my xbox and ps vita. Oh and after having my xbox for 7 years, THE CONTROLLER STILL WORKS FLAWSLESS.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Jun 9, 2013
Latest post:  Jan 22, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
PlayStation 3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller (Black)
PlayStation 3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller (Black) by Sony Computer Entertainment (PlayStation 3)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (5,002)