Automotive Holiday Deals Up to 50% Off Select Books Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Black Friday egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer bf15 bf15 bf15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $15 Off All-New Fire Kindle Black Friday Deals Black Friday Video Game Deals Outdoor Deals on Tikes

Sony need to release this in White ASAP.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-15 of 15 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 17, 2013 5:29:05 PM PDT
This would look incredible in white(that includes a white trackpad).

Posted on Jun 20, 2013 8:59:25 PM PDT
Mags78 says:
dont worry, it plays just the same in black, besides you cant use a white controller after labor day, everyone knows that.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 26, 2013 3:27:48 PM PDT
Dilapidated says:
^^^ loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 29, 2013 2:03:17 AM PDT
ha ha Labor Day that is funny.

Posted on Jul 5, 2013 2:00:46 PM PDT
You can Have it in any color you want, as long as it is black.

Posted on Aug 27, 2013 12:31:27 PM PDT
E. Portillo says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Aug 31, 2013 10:35:57 PM PDT
Luca says:
Ill wait for the red one

Posted on Sep 10, 2013 8:18:39 PM PDT
P. J. Fusco says:
I believe there will be a blue one released in the somewhat near future

Posted on Sep 18, 2013 9:07:48 AM PDT
Will release in UK first :(

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 29, 2013 5:16:34 PM PDT
Emmanuel G says:

Posted on Oct 30, 2013 5:00:26 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 30, 2013 5:05:16 AM PDT
E. Busch says:
You can make it any color you want, if you have a #0 Phillips head and know how to do a good job of spray painting. I opened mine up in just a few minutes, just unscrew the 4 Phillips head screws, then carefully pry open the case near the four snaps (2 up front between the thumbsticks, one each on the sides about an inch foward of the shoulder buttons, then the tricky bit; push the bottom of the case past the L2 and R2 triggers at the same time (doing one side is easy, but then makes the other side hard to do). The rest is easy, just detach the long ribbon cable from the circuit board, unplug and remove the battery, then unscrew the lone screw under the battery tray, and detach the ribbon cable for the touchpad from the circuit board. The rest comes out pretty easy (you will have to remove the light bar and micro-usb Jack from the back if you want to paint it too, but the grippy texture may not be the same if you paint it, maybe one or two light coats will be OK).

Before painting, mask off any of the labels on the case you don't want covered by paint, and remove or mask the sticker on the back if you paint the back too. Gonna paint the front of my 2nd controller a nice metallic blue.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 30, 2013 10:24:16 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 30, 2013 10:29:22 AM PDT
Major Nelson says:
"You can Have it in any color you want, as long as it is black"

"E. Portillo says:

Man u wrong that was a statement by Henry Ford when he first launched his cars. You should have researched before making such accusations now it seems like u are the culprit of ur own word!

Posted on Nov 7, 2013 9:41:04 AM PST
MnA says:
I am more excited about the third party sites should they actually allow you to customize your controller colors and such...

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2013 8:40:44 AM PST
This is true since my white PS3 controller actually quit working after Labor day.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2013 8:42:51 AM PST
WolfPup says:
Yeah, I prefer white for consoles and controllers and would like this in white. We'll probably see colors eventually, but not for a while, would be my guess.

The system's actually really nice looking though. First time I can say I've actually found a console visually interesting in probably a decade. They were sooooo generic last time.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  15
Total posts:  15
Initial post:  Jun 17, 2013
Latest post:  Nov 8, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about