Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 5, 2009 3:41:21 PM PDT
E. Correy says:
Since Sookie has fae blood it is possible she could live reallllllllyyyy long. Didn't Niall say Finten lived 700 years or something like that? Her dad was killed and her Aunt Linda got cancer so no one knows how long they would have lived. If it is a possibility it would make Eric's pledge to not turn her much easier.

Posted on Jun 10, 2009 12:53:57 PM PDT
Sara says:
since im not CH, i think its fair to say that anything is possible, until we find out for certain. However, IMO, since Sookie is only 1/16th fae or whatever, I dont think that rule will apply to her and the fact that CH has said that she will live a normal human life span. Of course, CH can always change her mind. ;)

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 5, 2009 10:51:40 AM PDT
jenifer says:
I agree and Niall said she was "short-lived" but who knows what that means in relation to fae lives.

What I was curious about was when she was being tortured and they killed one of the things and his blood washed over her open wounds - I wondered if that will be significant, because there was no reason to add that graphic note, that was pure fairy blood now intertwined with her part fae, part human, part vamp transfusion.

Posted on Jul 5, 2009 2:13:11 PM PDT
Sara says:
I didn't even catch that part of the book and I read it twice, lol. hmmm that is really interesting...

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 6, 2009 10:49:40 AM PDT
Jeancarlo says:
Jennifer, I don't think being Fae is contagious like Were blood. Any more than V blood is (tho it's hinted that Sharing (as in exchanging H for V and vice versa) blood if done too often and too much Can turn you per the story mythos).

Posted on Aug 11, 2009 2:38:46 PM PDT
This might sound ridiculous to some, but my theory is that maybe since Sookie has had so much vampire blood from Eric and Bill that half of the blood in her system is vampire. And that maybe she could become like a half human half vampire mix. Like she could have half of the traits of a vampire, like to eat food if that was what she wanted or could live off blood, she sleeps during the day and rises at night but if she went out in the sun its only a little uncomfortable no charring! Also she may not be immortal just have a very drawn out life span. I don't know thats just my theory and i have been chewing on it for a while.

Posted on Aug 13, 2009 9:27:42 AM PDT
OCD Reader says:
I've been thinking some of the same things. With the fae blood to start and then all the vamp blood (she's had a lot more from Eric and Eric's blood is very strong due to his age), I'm thinking she's not just a normal human. Also, not all part-fae humans are telepaths so I'm thinking there is something else about Sook that we still do not know. I do think something major happened at the end of DAG - I'm just not sure what.

Posted on Aug 18, 2009 6:21:49 PM PDT
OCD: Exactly!
I'm practically dying waiting for the 10th one, so that maybe some of the cliffhangers she left us with will be cleared up!
But maybe we are on something about Sookie not being quite human anymore. She is a lot more darker in DAG. I hope nothing is seriously wrong with Sookie or Eric, he seems a little peculiar too.

Posted on Aug 24, 2009 10:07:20 PM PDT
Love2Read says:
Charlaine Harris has confirmed a ton of times on her website that Sookie will never become a vampire, she will remain human, with her small amount of fairy blood, and that she will live a normal human life span along with aging normally.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 13, 2011 8:15:56 PM PDT
Well, that sucks!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  8
Total posts:  10
Initial post:  Jun 5, 2009
Latest post:  Apr 13, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Dead And Gone: A Sookie Stackhouse Novel (Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood)
Dead And Gone: A Sookie Stackhouse Novel (Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood) by Charlaine Harris (Hardcover - May 5, 2009)
3.9 out of 5 stars   (1,042)