- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$11.98 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$38.01 (76%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Soondar Wireless Bluetooth Music Receiver Adapter for Bose Sounddock (NOT compatible with older generation Sounddock I that cannot provide charge to iPhone)
* Please note that the item only works on analog systems and wouldn't function on digital system. It is only compatible with newer generation sounddock series I (that will charge iPhone), series II & Portable.
* NOT compatible with older generation Sounddock I that cannot provide charge to iPhone iPod.
* Just plug your iPhone or iPod on the dock, if your iPhone/ iPod could be charged, that means your dock have the charge function and this is the right adapter for your Phone.
* Could not work with dock speakers in car.
* Output: Bluetooth
* Support file: Bluetooth V2.0 A2DP V1.2
* Connector: Equipment with Apple 30-Pin Dock
* Transmission distance: Up to 33 feet (10meters) away
* Color: White
How to use:
* Bluetooth music receiver connects directly to the 30 pin dock.
* Enable the bluetooth function for the devices such as iPad, iPhone, bluetooth pc, cell phone, search bluetooth devices , enter the code: 0000 and connect with it.
* After successful parting, we can play music by player without wires.
* 1* Soondar® Bluetooth Music Recevier
Would you like to give feedback on images?
Absolutely horrible. Doesn't work and came with no instructions. Complete waste of money, returning if possible.Published 10 days ago by Hannah
Worked for a day then it started cutting out every couple seconds. Dock works fine with a ipod plugged into it. Read morePublished 29 days ago by Brad tatt
This simple gadget is great, it added functionality to my "old" Bose SoundDock. I can use it with my new phone, Ipod or Samsung Tablet. 100% recommended.Published 1 month ago by Jorge Lobo
This is a great product, it worked just as advertised. I was going to sell my Bose just because it wasn't Bluetooth. Now it's like I have a new one!!!Published 1 month ago by Dubris