- File Size: 264 KB
- Print Length: 32 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: July 14, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B008LI6RQE
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,647,226 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Soothe Your Soul At The Beach Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
You can tell this person also loves the beach and ocean...
One thing she says... that is not so often encountered. She says pay extra
for the oceanside/beachside rooms and sleep with the windows open so you can breathe the wonderful ocean air and feel the sea breezes.
On some level we all know this will greatly enhance our stay at the beach. But she is talking about the health benefits as well.
She talks about tai chi on the beach. I actually do tai chi standing in a foot or so of water with the waves lapping at my ankles...more challenging for balance.
This would be a good book to read BEFORE a trip to the beach and to take along with you as well. Also a nice simple gift for an ocean lover.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My desire for going to the oceans beach is because of the sense of being healed, restored and closer to God. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Cathy
I love the beach. Everything in this book, I find true in a lot of ways. I'll have to try the stuff I didn't know about.Published 22 months ago by Tracy Lynn Cole
I'm not sure what I expected but it didn't really seem to center on the beach as much as I thought. Perhaps since I live by the beach I was expecting more... Read morePublished on February 3, 2013 by hcmitche
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Short Stories & Anthologies > Short Stories
- Books > Religion & Spirituality
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Short Stories > Single Authors
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Personal Growth