5.0 out of 5 stars So THIS is what a Pain-Free Back Feels Like!
I've had a chronic back problem from when I was a small teen from a soccer incident, so I've been living with constant backaches ever since. I had no idea these devices existed until I saw that commercial with the old guy doing his thing - you know what I'm talking about.
Published on June 18, 2010 by Johnny Saigon®

3.0 out of 5 stars uncomfortable on my ankles hurts after a minute
Published on May 1, 2010 by Juan M. Mendez Jr.

5.0 out of 5 stars So THIS is what a Pain-Free Back Feels Like!, June 18, 2010
Johnny Saigon® (Bangkok/Sydney/Saigon/LA/Waikiki) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Soozier Elite Gravity Fitness Therapy Exercise Inversion Table (Misc.)
So I searched Amazon, and the best selling one in the price range I wanted was the Ironman Gravity 1000 Inversion Table. But it looked rather flimsy and cheap. So I looked some more and saw this Soozier one. More research saw that a company on eBay was selling it for a "Benjamin," but with extra shipping, and minus Amazon's reliability and refund policy, I went ahead and paid a buck fifty for this Amazon one instead.

As the other reviewers stated, this one has solid construction, materials, and a much more stable frame (at least from the photos since I don't own the Ironman one to compare with). I assembled it myself in about 3 hours, not an easy task without a helping hand, so I'd suggest you buy a six-pack and invite over that guy friend with the six-pack for help.

I'm not an extreme sport nut, thanks in large part from vertigo and bad balance, so the first time I tried it, I must admit I was almost scared to a number 2. It was very disorienting being upside-down with all the blood in your head and not knowing if the thing will hold or topple over and snap your neck in two. But it is very strong, sturdy, and stable, and soon after my fears all subsided.

In just 1 minute, I felt relief like I've never ever known before. When you're lying upside down, you immediately begin to feel relief. I usually spend anywhere from 1-5 minutes on it, and when I get off, I literally feel like I've been stretched out. It is a difficult feeling/sensation to accurately describe, but you feel like you've grown an inch, you feel lighter - you feel better!
Any back pain is immediately gone.
I don't know the long-term effects of this type of therapy, whether it can really cure back pain or not, but I highly doubt that. But at worst, it ameliorates all your pain, and the bottom line is it WORKS. If you can accept that it might not totally cure your back pains, then you should definitely check this out. Even if it's temporary, for me, that's all I can ask for, and I'm extremely happy I've found out about this form of therapy.

Sorry if this review isn't just for this table itself, but for the whole form of inversion table therapy, but I just want to help get the word out that yes, this really works. And this Soozier table is just awesome!

On the negative side, the mechanism that holds your ankles/legs in place is a rudimentary one, since it is in this low price range. It is not like one of those ultra-expensive ones that holds/secures your whole lower leg, so be aware that it WILL be a discomfort on your ankle/lower leg area. This type of mechanism is not recommended for older or sensitive people, for sure. Some owners of tables with this type of mechanism say you can wear socks or try to pad this area to help ease the discomfort, but trust me, I would not recommend this type of design for those who are weak, easily discomforted, etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Refief!!!!, March 4, 2010
I bought this table for my wife for Christmas. We both have chronic back pain. Hers is from an injury and mine is from years of working in construction. I use it regularly. 5 minutes a night before bed and the relief from discomfort has been amazing. It takes a little time to assemble but is easy to use and perfectly balanced to your height. Once you get use to using it, it's a snap. Not ideal on a full stomach naturally that's why I prefer to decompress before bed. I wake up pain free. You can pay $100's more but this unit is fine and a great deal for the price. Try it!

5.0 out of 5 stars A solid, heavy duty, quality construction, curved inversion table at a great price, January 12, 2010
Bobby Dean (Portland, Oregon) - See all my reviews
I spent alot of time researching the pros and cons of purchasing a less expensive inversion table. Based on my research, this table has all the same features of more expensive curved tables at an affordable price. I comes with all the tools required to assemble it, although some pliers and extra hands are recommended. I highly recommend this product. Also, the Aosom Company was quick to process and deliver the table. Fed-ex was able to deliver the table in one day. I hope it helps to fix my back.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this table!, April 11, 2010
My husband decided after looking at dozens of inversion tables that this would be the best one. I was a little skeptical because at the time there were only 2 other reviews on this particular table and I didn't think he had researched enough. When we received it it took him a few hours to put it together and like the other reviewer said, everything fit perfectly.I found it really easy to climb on. My friend has an inversion table (not sure what brand) and hers is so awkward to get on. I really love it, and have noticed improvement already! If you are having back problems, circulation issues and even stress, this is the table for you. I always come off the table very relaxed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality table, August 11, 2010
For the money, this table is very sturdy. I saw some with their small tubing and A frame design and they just didn't look stable to me. This one's thick tubing and base design make it a very stable device for my 250 lbs.

I can't quite go full 180 yet and still only for a few minutes, but rotating back and hanging is a smooth event. Pulling back up is also very easy provided you set the ankle locks to the right height.

The back board is very comfortable. I've seen some with a mesh backing and support bars across the lower back. This one is padded and I don't feel anything as I hang. It was very easy to put together.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rugged construction and easy assembly., April 5, 2010
I received this Soozier inversion table last week and so it is still too early to report on the results of its use. However, I was impressed with the quality of the materials used. The tubing is nice and heavy and the design seems very stable (which is important to anyone hanging headfirst over the floor). Also, when I assembled the table, all of the necessary hardware was included and EVERY HOLE LINED UP AND EVERY BOLT FIT PERFECTLY. If you have ever assembled kits of any kind you know that this is a rare and wonderful thing. The table adjustments work well and the ankle-grabbing hardware is comfortable. I'm glad I bought it.

3.0 out of 5 stars uncomfortable on my ankles hurts after a minute, May 1, 2010
i'm 6ft about 225lbs it's very sturdy but i started to feel a lot of pain after a minute into hanging myself upside down feels like my ankle aint getting any circulation i dont know if the rest out there feel like this or i have to lose a lot more weight but it's very uncomfortable on the ankles too much pain and i usually could take some pain if its good for me like exercising i'll be back when i lose weight to see if it's still a problem but please make better ankle support very important.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality for the price, September 6, 2010
Solid, well built, very affordable. Took about two hours to assemble. Comes with everything you need but a socket set was helpful. I have no complaints about the product. It works well and is easy to adjust and use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price and quality, September 22, 2011
Michael Wade (Parkersburg, WV, US) - See all my reviews
This table is a tremendous value. It is built heavy duty. It is constructed of large size tubing, not the flimsy stuff that so many are made of. With adjustable feet it will be steady on any floor. The back rest is comfortable, but I don't use it a lot because I go full tilt. There is a small lumbar support, but it is something I pay little attention to.

The movement is smooth, and one can go as far back as needed. If you don't want to go fully inverted, there is a strap that limits the range of movement. The only con I have is with the ankle supports. They don't slide easily, but I believe a bit of silicon will fix that. The cushions for the tops of the feet are comfortable.

The best part - my back and neck feel great. I can have a bit of pain or stiffness, and with just a couple of minutes on the table I am good to go all day.

Oh, I forgot another best part - I have a few years on me and had noticed that I had gotten shorter. After a month of using the table a couple of times a day, for two or three minutes at a time, I had gained 3/4 inches in height!!! And that was measured at the doc's office.

People downgrade inversion table ratings because they say they hurt their feet and ankles. GET USED TO IT!!!! If you hang by your feet and ankles with ANYTHING it is going to be a bit uncomfortable. I don't pay any attention to it anymore. It is a non-issue with me.

This is a great table for a great price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Soozier Elite Gravity Fitness Inversion Table, March 12, 2011
I was a little worried about this table due to the price but I was pleasantly surprised at the quality and overall look of the table. Moreover, it feels extremely solid and there is nothing shaky or dangerous-feeling when I use it. I can't report on the theraputic value yet but so far it works as advertised. The only problem I had with the article is the assembly instructions. There is no assembly text, only poorly written safety and use instructions (obviously a translation problem). It took me about an hour an a half to assemble, which I consider reasonble. It does help to have your own tools. The allen keys and 'wrench' included are pretty cheap.