Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Cecile McLorin Salvant $5 Off Fire TV Stick Grocery Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Gear Up for Football Deal of the Day

VINE VOICEon February 16, 2009
We have been trying to wean ourselves from sponges for hygienic reasons, and paper towels because we like trees better! Traditional dish cloths are too gloppy--even if you wring them out they are super wet and leave streaks on a wiped surface. I was pleased to find these super-absorbent, quick drying cloths. I bought a few small ones of another brand last summer and liked them--I even took one traveling for miscellaneous use--spot cleaning, napkins, coaster etc. In Switzerland they use these everywhere--my landlady accidentally stole one of mine because she saw it hanging on a chair and it looked just like hers!

These are super useful. I keep a large one on a hook inside the door to wipe the dog's paws and coat in wet weather. They are soft and absorb any fluid rapidly. I get the most use from them in the kitchen where they are great as dish cloths and for cleaning and wiping up spills. I have a large one under my drying rack to wick up moisture. I used to have a dish towel under there but it was always wet. These shammies wick all the water and dry super quickly. I use two in the bathroom, one for cleaning and one for polishing up the wet marks after. This job used to use a lot of paper towels!

Sop N Mop provides plenty for you to use. They give you four of the big size and eight of the smaller size. So when one starts to look even a little grimy I just put it in the wash and take out a new one. Much more hygienic than a sponge which stays wet forever and harbors all kinda nasties inside. Definitely worth it.
on July 14, 2009
This is the first time I've ever used a product of this type and absolutely love it. So far I've got one in the shower, one in the car, and one in the kitchen. I just had my 11 yr. old car detailed and it came out looking like new. After it rained, I wiped it down with the large Sop N Mop and it came out perfect - I'm sure this product will help keep the car looking like it just came from the detailer. Keeping one to wipe down the shower walls after use is helping to cut down on cleaning time and another in the kitchen acts as a quick drain board. All in all, a great product!
on August 4, 2009
My only complaint about this product is that it was missing a care label, so I was clueless how to wash these. I was a little apprehensive when I opened the package and the shammies looked like they were felt. So my first step was to throw them through the washer (cold wash/cold rinse) and then the drier (knit/delicate setting) to see how they held up. They held up just fine. What I like about them is that they are not heavy weight and will be good for using for washing/drying dishes, washing/drying vehicles and pet drying, etc... pretty much just like they are advertised. The light weight will be easier on my washer and dryer rather than the huge bulky towels that give the machines a lot of wear and tear. I am not sure how much abuse these towels can take though.