5.0 out of 5 stars the Ever-popular Sophie
I know several baits that are enjoying the soft, flexible Sophie giraffe. No wonder she made it to the Top Baby Products!
Published 8 months ago by pstraus

3.0 out of 5 stars Sophie is great, but consider purchasing elsewhere
I have no complaint with Sophie the Giraffe, she makes an adorable and classic gift. I ordered her from this particular seller because I was against a time constraint and this one would get delivered on time at a not-exorbitant price.

Published 10 months ago by Jes

3.0 out of 5 stars Sophie is great, but consider purchasing elsewhere, February 26, 2014
Jes (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sophie the Giraffe Chewing Rubber Toy (Baby Product)

I thought at first the box had been crushed, but on closer inspection it looked as if it had actually been opened. Several of the tabs are scored for folding but were torn along the scoring lines. Also on the side it says something along the lines of "sold as part of a set" but I neither ordered nor received a set. Maybe this seller is taking the bath toy gift sets and breaking them apart. Perhaps in doing so the package gets a bit mangled. In any case, it didn't seem polite or safe to give a gift that looked like it had been opened, so I ended up getting a Sophie locally and using this one as a very expensive pet toy. She's terrific but I would never purchase from this seller again.

5.0 out of 5 stars the Ever-popular Sophie, April 4, 2014
This review is from: Sophie the Giraffe Chewing Rubber Toy (Baby Product)

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't receive like the one in the picture received the flat hard ..., December 23, 2014
This review is from: Sophie the Giraffe Chewing Rubber Toy (Baby Product)
Didn't receive like the one in the picture received the flat hard teething Sophie that doesn't making the squeaking noise that I was looking forward to my 7 month old playing with and chewing on Christmas morning. So sad we didn't get what was described.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 24, 2014
This review is from: Sophie the Giraffe Chewing Rubber Toy (Baby Product)
My granddaughter loves this toy! Received it quickly when sent out as a replacement for the wrong item.

2.0 out of 5 stars Sad, December 22, 2014
This review is from: Sophie the Giraffe Chewing Rubber Toy (Baby Product)
Item came and it wasn't the giraffe but ended up being the vanilla teether :(

Sophie the Giraffe Chewing Rubber Toy