Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sophie the Giraffe Chewing Rubber Toy
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on February 26, 2014
I have no complaint with Sophie the Giraffe, she makes an adorable and classic gift. I ordered her from this particular seller because I was against a time constraint and this one would get delivered on time at a not-exorbitant price.

I thought at first the box had been crushed, but on closer inspection it looked as if it had actually been opened. Several of the tabs are scored for folding but were torn along the scoring lines. Also on the side it says something along the lines of "sold as part of a set" but I neither ordered nor received a set. Maybe this seller is taking the bath toy gift sets and breaking them apart. Perhaps in doing so the package gets a bit mangled. In any case, it didn't seem polite or safe to give a gift that looked like it had been opened, so I ended up getting a Sophie locally and using this one as a very expensive pet toy. She's terrific but I would never purchase from this seller again.
on December 23, 2014
Didn't receive like the one in the picture received the flat hard teething Sophie that doesn't making the squeaking noise that I was looking forward to my 7 month old playing with and chewing on Christmas morning. So sad we didn't get what was described.
on April 30, 2015
Delivered product is NOT what is shown in product description but a much smaller and different product. Do not buy this product as this is not at all what you are going to get. Adding a pic of the delivered teether. If I wanted the smaller one I would have ordered the smaller one not this one!
review image
on January 12, 2015
My Grandson loves it, and thats the best review I can give. I bought a sophie for my older grandson and it was bigger. This one is an actual teether but in the long run easier to hold on to for a baby.
on April 28, 2015
I have just received the wrong product. I received a less than 4 inch teething ring kind of small giraffe with no squeaker. Very disappointed as this is to be a gift for a der friend's baby of 7 months who is teething quite a lot, but needs a larger toy to show on for the next few months.
on February 18, 2015
Once again I received wrong product!!! This is getting increasingly common.
on April 21, 2015
Also received the teething ring and not the squeaky giraffe pictured AND described here... Now that I see these other reviewers with the same experience, I am even more frustrated that this seems to have been an intentional misrepresentation. Not ok!!!
on April 8, 2015
This is a bait-and-switch. The picture provided on the screen is not what you get. I feel like I was completely scammed. If I wasn't needing this for a baby shower in 2 days, I would be returning. You should get what the picture reflects, and this does not. Complete scam.
on December 22, 2014
Item came and it wasn't the giraffe but ended up being the vanilla teether :(
on April 7, 2015
not as pictured at all - wrong item