Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 23, 2012
Love these small giraffes!!!!! I actually got the big Sophie at my baby shower, which I love...however, my little one had to wait quite a while before she was able to handle the large Sophie...it was a bit awkward for her to hold it as it was too big for her. The small Sophie is awesome for babies that are beginning to hold things as it is much easier for them to grab it and hold on to it. My daughter started drooling at around 3 months and so badly wanted to gnaw on things, but unfortunately I did not have this smaller version of Sophie at the time :( and she had a hard time with the big one. I got this "set of 2" anyway as my sister is about to have her baby...the second one i kept for my daughter. My little one loves both of her Sophies a lot and she is now 10.5 months!!!! She chews on the small one all the time, which is also nice to take along on our trips as it is much smaller and it doesn't squeak...which is nice if you happen to be in a restaurant and do not want to annoy everyone with the squeaky Sophie ;) great purchase. BTW...mine did not have ANYTHING vanilla about it either! Kind of sucks as the description states that they are vanilla teething rings, but because my daughter loves it anyway, I am giving it five stars.
on September 27, 2012
Bought this set for my son because my mommy board heard good reviews about the Sophie Giraffe. Come to find out, they were talking about the tall plush one. Oops! I assumed the "vanilla" would make this more pleasing to my son as he is teething. Even after I washed with gentle soap and warm water, my son made the "yuck face" and threw it. I tried giving them at different times. Nothing changed. He is not picky when it comes to food (chunky monkey) and he chews on lots of other teething toys. Just not these. Waste of money, I guess :(
on September 21, 2012
I hear a lot of good things about sophie the giraffe and since I have twins I thought these rings were the best choise, both in size and price. I just received the product and put it back in the box and am waiting for ups to pick up. The description says that it is "soft" rubber and it is rather HARD and NOT flexible at all, it feels harder than the regular plastic theethers. Didn't even bother on showing it to my babies!
on April 7, 2012
Great for babies to chew on and quick delivery! I am very happy and so are my twins. They liked these as much as their other toys.
on January 21, 2014
These are wonderful for the teething babies! Soft and easy to hold onto. I bought these to put on my taggie blankets as gifts.
on December 4, 2012
My daughter and my nephew both don't care for this particular teething ring. Not sure if the rubber is just too hard or what. Shipped on time and came as packaged in the picture.
on February 19, 2014
Bought these for my sisters when they were born-they really liked them and helkp to sooth teething-great product and highly recommended!