‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book, October 4, 2013
This review is from: Sophie la girafe: Colors (Baby: Sophie the Giraffe) (Board book)
My baby daughter loves Sophie the giraffe and so I bought the 3 Sophie books I saw on Amazon. These books are amazing. Great quality and they do not tear even though my baby has been constantly putting them in her mouth (she's 7 months old). I think she'll get more interested in readung them in a couple of months. For now she liked the colors!

5.0 out of 5 stars Grand daughter favorite, June 18, 2013
The book is well constructed, durable and colorful. It meets all textile requirements for a small child and very portable. The series is a must to have if you are a Sofie fan- my grand daughter doesn't leave home without Sofie!

5.0 out of 5 stars purchesed this for a grandaughter who is nMED SOFIE !, April 19, 2014
MOTHER AND BABY LOVE THIS BOOK.
I WILL PROBAVLY GET THE OTHER SOPHIE TITLES SOON .HOW GREAT TO HAVE A BOOK WITH YOUR NAME ON IT.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very durable pages and interactive, March 26, 2014
I got this when my daughter was around 9 months old. She very much likes "peekaboo" books. I love how the peekaboo areas are thick (board thick) and durable and also tabs so they are easy to open. Would definitely buy her more like this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, March 21, 2014
LANITA G MILLIGAN (Ponca City, Oklahoma United States) - See all my reviews
Perfect for my grandson. He loves this book. He had the Sophie teether and recognized this book and could associate with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Story time Companion, March 14, 2014
MLewisK (Pennsylvania) - See all my reviews
Sophie is a very popular toy. My grand daughter enjoys having her romp along when she is having this book read to her, as well as looking at it on her own. It is tough enough to survive teething as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sophie board books are great to read and eat., February 22, 2014
Yes my toddler makes every effort to eat the corners of every board book she owns. With that said, she also listens attentively when I read these Sofie books to her every night.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful first color recognition book, February 18, 2014
esp. nice if the child has Sophie, as Sophie will then be a friend in helping to recognize the colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, February 8, 2014
My two month old son loves this book! It's one of the only books that will hold his attention. I like the graphic patterns, the colors and the tabs. I'm looking forward to the time when he will really enjoy it!

5.0 out of 5 stars sophie, February 4, 2014
bought for my 1 year old grandson. He loves it, it is sturdy and fun with tabs he can turn

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›
ARRAY(0xd81099c0)

Sophie la girafe: Colors (Baby: Sophie the Giraffe)
Sophie la girafe: Colors (Baby: Sophie the Giraffe) by Dawn Sirett (Board book - June 17, 2013)
$6.99 $6.29