Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

94%
Format: Board book|Change

on June 18, 2013
The book is well constructed, durable and colorful. It meets all textile requirements for a small child and very portable. The series is a must to have if you are a Sofie fan- my grand daughter doesn't leave home without Sofie!
on April 27, 2014
My daughter loves when I read her books, and has recently started turning pages. Because of her love of turning pages, we now focus on shorter books with a sentence per page, instead several per page. Simple questions are asked, such as "who is hiding behind Sophie's yellow bowl", then you flip a flap to see, still focusing on the color. The pages are chunky and hold up to her grabbing and pulling, and the flaps are also cardboard! I often avoid peekaboo books because flaps tend to tear easily, but not these! Great book.
on October 4, 2013
My baby daughter loves Sophie the giraffe and so I bought the 3 Sophie books I saw on Amazon. These books are amazing. Great quality and they do not tear even though my baby has been constantly putting them in her mouth (she's 7 months old). I think she'll get more interested in readung them in a couple of months. For now she liked the colors!
on April 26, 2014
These books are read over and over and over. Our grand kids each have a little Sophie and they love the stories about Sophie and her friends. One thing that is cool is these books are also available in an interactive version on the iPad for about the same $$$. I've found that those versions allow the little ones (< 2) to participate more and the voice that reads the stories on the iPad is really pleasant.
on August 14, 2015
This book is lovely and my little guy enjoys reading it thoroughly! The combination of animals, colors, and simple objects makes it a good book for learning words. Also, the "reveal" nature of each page is a lot of fun for him...he just loves opening the pages of this book to see what's inside! We are on our second copy and the first one fell apart after a few months of steady use...thus the 4 star instead of 5. The points at which each page connects could stand a little reinforcement...it is wearing out at the same spot again in our second copy (and on other similar books in this line).
on January 2, 2014
Well, I am French so "ceci expliquant cela", we are purchasing some French brand sometimes, of course... I don't think it is much better than other books in the same category but it is "Sophie la girafe", a nice character for kids, especially when they have the squeeky rubber toy.
on January 7, 2014
We bought this a gift for our grandson since we also had given him a Sophie toy. My daughter and I like the tabs in the book - easy for him to use - and the book looks inviting. I don't know my grandson's actual response to the book, however.
on March 14, 2014
Sophie is a very popular toy. My grand daughter enjoys having her romp along when she is having this book read to her, as well as looking at it on her own. It is tough enough to survive teething as well.
on December 31, 2014
My daughter has so much fun reading this book. I had to buy a second book to replace the first one, but only because she tore it up through her teething phase. I highly recommend this book for babies and toddlers.
on April 24, 2014
We love board books as they are sturdy and the baby can try turning the pages. This is an adorable book that we received as a gift accompanying the Sophie teether. The colors are bright, the images are simple for a 6 month old, and the size of the book is perfect for her to try holding, or to bring out.